Tusk Shows His Impartiality and Diplomacy

I didn't say I've read the Domesday Book. It was a big census. Why do you think I've read it?

I was merely pointing out that the Schuman Declaration has been in the public domain for 69 years and people talking about it should at least have the decency to have read it.

It doesn't mention a super-state, by the way. The concept is fodder for idiots.
Pretending it meant otherwise, is within the purview of the weak minded, neo liberal cretins who made damn' sure the intent was never publicised.
What else do you think "create a supranational construct" & "ever greater union" meant?

For idiot, see your mirror.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Poor old Skidders; battered down by unpalatable truths.
Funny how he has failed to respond to my tearing apart his silly claims from yesterday.
Hang on you did what?
Where?
When?

You couldn't be trusted to tear toilet roll

(Sorry about the insult, but I couldn't be bothered looking and wasting even more time)

Hang on you did what?
Where?
When?

You couldn't be trusted to tear toilet roll

(Sorry about the insult, but I couldn't be bothered looking and wasting even more time)
You made stupid & fantastical claims regarding brexit.

I showed your claims to be the bolleaux they were.

You then decided to hide for a couple of days & pretend you'd forgotten.

You're a fibbing little fabricator of falsehoods like your fellow EUrofanatics..

If so 100% fixable by having a Quitter politician at the helm. Slightly remiss therefore that one has not been put in that position.
Unsurprising when most politicians are remainers (can't be upsetting the gravy train, or making it so they actually have to make decisions & take responsibility got them...)

Unsurprising when most politicians are remainers (can't be upsetting the gravy train, or making it so they actually have to make decisions & take responsibility got them...)
Naughty. There were definitely some pro-Brexit politicians. Where are they now? There was a GE which the newly emboldened Brexiters (or the suddenly alerted Remainers) ought to have swept the board in. It didn't happen for either camp. All of them are avoiding making decisions and taking responsibility but the Brexiters are doing so in the face of a deadline which they themselves campaigned for.

At a time when youth unemployment in Spain and France has risen above 20%.
There are five MS with youth unemployment above 20%. From the top down...........

Greece: 38.5%

Spain: 32.7%

Italy: 31.9%

Croatia: 22.7%

France: 21.1%

Ireland is on 12.2%, while UK is on 11.5%.........and yet this is allegedly the cohort supporting the EU "dream".

Last edited:
The class based thinking really throws me at times. The Bus is just another means to an end and a useful tool for those who don’t have a vehicle.
It's not "class based thinking". Rather, it's that buses are being used as a social engineering tool. Increase the costs of driving in large cities (London, Manchester etc.), set aside bus lanes to increase conjestion (incentive to take a bus rather than drive), increase size of buses despite zero passenger growth (increases conjestion, incentive to take bus) etc etc etc.

"They" want people to take buses.........people, in general, dont' want to.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
You made stupid & fantastical claims regarding brexit.

I showed your claims to be the bolleaux they were.

You then decided to hide for a couple of days & pretend you'd forgotten.

You're a fibbing little fabricator of falsehoods like your fellow EUrofanatics..
Hiding, you do realise this is the internet. And as well as you being a perilous waste of space it's only a stack of realigned electrons.

I intend to be 'hiding' as we head back to the city after breakfast, picking up the papers then 'hiding' for the afternoon.
You're a demented loon, feel free to stick your PoV again and I'll come back to it tomorrow.
Now I've got to go and hide with breakfast in bed.

It's not "class based thinking". Rather, it's that buses are being used as a social engineering tool. Increase the costs of driving in large cities (London, Manchester etc.), set aside bus lanes to increase conjestion (incentive to take a bus rather than drive), increase size of buses despite zero passenger growth (increases conjestion, incentive to take bus) etc etc etc.

"They" want people to take buses.........people, in general, dont' want to.

Please Sir! please Sir! You mean like Portsmouth council turning one of the lanes on the main motorway into the island city into a not very busy bus lane and reducing the roads traffic capacity by 33% causing huge delays for car drivers?

You'll just have to live with the congestion because your political masters know what's best for you peasants.

You'll just have to live with the congestion because your political masters know what's best for you peasants.

It was a project of genius.
Used to take 15 minutes to drive in from outside the city, an hour is common now.
What’s that? footfall in shopping areas has plummeted and all the shops are shutting?

Latest Threads