Tusk Shows His Impartiality and Diplomacy

Plus business rates, rents, parking charges, public transport cuts, etc.
Business rates not so much, as many smaller shops get a 100% rebate (one of mine did, on 1,200 sq ft).
Parking charges & the hassle involved) are, IMO one of the major factors in driving people away from shopping in towns but the retards who are employed by councils don't have the real world business experience to recognise this.
Bin charges for four hours or less & I reckon there would be a marked increase in trade.
Mind you, that would be for parking near the shopping area - make spaces close to banks 30 minutes maximum.

Ok I'm in a benevolent mood, you're right. After all. Can't argue with verifiable facts. So an hour a week is gainful employment. And people are starting food banks for scammers to make them feel better about themselves. That makes sense.

This full employment of which you speak almost 40% part time jobs. Low investment in key areas. Low productivity, despite all this employment and it's the worst decade for wage growth since the middle of the 19thC.
More "being economical with the truth" from you.
Less than 27% of those working in the UK were in part time positions according to the ONS & of those, less than 10% were on zero hours contracts.
A significant percentage of both are people who neither want or are available for full time work.
Funny how you also forgot that this past decade included a global financial crisis of unprecedented severity.

Ah but in Skidworld it's all because Brexit,,,,:roll:

Great story if it were true. We pay money as part of a membership fee, single market, customs union. Huge trading partner.
While we were there we engaged in decision making, had a say in what was going on and on big decisions were always welcomed at the top table.

We had opt outs, rebates and could involve ourselves in or out of whatever we saw fit.
We didn’t pay extra when someone needed baling out, nor did we have to join a European army or adapt their currency.

If we chose to lend another country money, we could do so. They paid us back at market rates.

There’s what the Eu cost us. Brexit, the last two years has cost us more
View attachment 377814
Lots of past tense stuff there & no reference to stated future policy, including the removal of vetoes, changes to QMV, stated intent to form an EU army & no mention of EVER CLOSER UNION.

Oh & a meaningless pie chart that fails to take into account anything except a single raw number.

Indeed. I stand to attention and salute her as often as possible.
Is that the crappy US-style salute, the look-a-likee RN one, the "economy" Polish/boy scout effort or the full up-yours-Fritz/Ivan/Pedro/Abdul* palm-forward-dirty-or-not in-your-face "proper" job?

* Delete according to preferred service era.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Lots of past tense stuff there & no reference to stated future policy, including the removal of vetoes, changes to QMV, stated intent to form an EU army & no mention of EVER CLOSER UNION.

Oh & a meaningless pie chart that fails to take into account anything except a single raw number.

You’re a clairvoyant now, why didn’t you realise what a mess this this brexit thing was going to be.
Stated future policy we were in there at the big table, with a lot more influence and clout.
Brexit has booted that one in the head. How can they remove our vetos, we’d have to renounce them, of course after brexit anything’s possible. The Eu army brexit has just about guaranteed that, we’ll except for Ireland.
That second referendum you make fun of one of the major Eu concessions ensured that Ireland couldn’t be coerced into a European defence force.
Ever closer union, what were they going to do winch us closer?
You’ve seen what parliament can do when it bothers it’s bum.

As for the pie chart, I know you brexiters like simple things.
Brexiters. Fooled by a bus, scared of a tunnel.

You’re a clairvoyant now, why didn’t you realise what a mess this this brexit thing was going to be.
Stated future policy we were in there at the big table, with a lot more influence and clout.
Brexit has booted that one in the head. How can they remove our vetos, we’d have to renounce them, of course after brexit anything’s possible. The Eu army brexit has just about guaranteed that, we’ll except for Ireland.
That second referendum you make fun of one of the major Eu concessions ensured that Ireland couldn’t be coerced into a European defence force.

Here's another pie chart from a simpleton:

1550183337550.png

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
More "being economical with the truth" from you.
Less than 27% of those working in the UK were in part time positions according to the ONS & of those, less than 10% were on zero hours contracts.
A significant percentage of both are people who neither want or are available for full time work.
Funny how you also forgot that this past decade included a global financial crisis of unprecedented severity.

Ah but in Skidworld it's all because Brexit,,,,:roll:

Your figures, my figures, of course they don’t match as you’re attempting to get your POV across.

Almost 30% in part time work, almost 10% of that on zero hours and they’re your figures. It doesn’t look like full employment when you look at it. A third of the workforce in part time work.
People on universal credit hounded to get more hours part time work, to massage the figures. That doesn’t sound like full employment to me.
And do we still talk about the ‘economically inactive’

Oh yes the global financial crisis are we still blaming labour for that. I forget.

Give me a break, give me one tangiable benefit.

Brexit going well. Winning. Jolly good. Just hold your nerve.
Let me know when you want another chart - I can do donuts, scatter, and stacked bar charts. I can also do a funnel diagram that purports to make me look intelligent but makes everyone else think I am a dense bellend.

Which do do want. I can send you a free quote.

Will you FFS apply what passes for a brain to what you post.:roll:

1) The mess is 100% down to remain politicians trying to make a deal, rather than the UK leaving the EU.
2) we had bugger all influence over EU policy, hence Camoron coming back waving his piece of paper & the EU not reforming anything in the slightest.
3) Where did I make fun of a "second referendum"?
I didn't, so stop fibbing.

Simple is for simple & easily swayed, indecisive people who want others to do their thinking for them.

You could be their poster boy...

Your figures, my figures, of course they don’t match as you’re attempting to get your POV across.

Almost 30% in part time work, almost 10% of that on zero hours and they’re your figures. It doesn’t look like full employment when you look at it. A third of the workforce in part time work.
People on universal credit hounded to get more hours part time work, to massage the figures. That doesn’t sound like full employment to me.
And do we still talk about the ‘economically inactive’

Oh yes the global financial crisis are we still blaming labour for that. I forget.

Give me a break, give me one tangiable benefit.
My figures are FACTS from the ONS, not some Remoron drivel, made up on a whim to look scary.

You don't need a break; you need a brain.:roll:

Let me know when you want another chart - I can do donuts, scatter, and stacked bar charts. I can also do a funnel diagram that purports to make me look intelligent but makes everyone else think I am a dense bellend.

Can you do a venn diagram showing the correlation between lack of self confidence & support for remaining in the EU?

Seems to me there'd be a near 100% overlap.

You’re a clairvoyant now,
Well, why not? Seems to be the trend for remainers. Remainers have decided that it's going to be a catastrophe, the country is going to fall apart without the EU. Just like the country was going to fall apart after the referendum according to the chief remainers.....but it didnt.

Can you do a venn diagram showing the correlation between lack of self confidence & support for remaining in the EU?

Seems to me there'd be a near 100% overlap.

There also seems to be a clear correlation between too much education and fear of life without an E.U. Confort blankie

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer

Keep your free quote. You don’t need a chart to make you look like a dense bellend. I believe you.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, why not? Seems to be the trend for remainers. Remainers have decided that it's going to be a catastrophe, the country is going to fall apart without the EU. Just like the country was going to fall apart after the referendum according to the chief remainers.....but it didnt.
I hesitate to point this out, but we’ve been saying that brexit and it’s process was going to be a balls up. But even I didn’t think it was going to be this bad. The only thing that’s removed a brexit foul up from the headlines has been Trump or a terrorist attack.

Just when you think that it can’t get any worse, it’s like the brexiters go, ‘hold my beer’.
And brexit has cost us more than the Eu. ( I read that somewher, probably not a bus)

I hesitate to point this out, but we’ve been saying that brexit and it’s process was going to be a balls up. But even I didn’t think it was going to be this bad.
And why has it been a balls up? Because instead of following the democratic will of the people, the remainers have done their level best to feck everything up!
Once the vote result was in, it should have been "right, the people have voted, lets do this!" but no, every feckin smart arse remainer has done their level best to put the kybosh on it because "the people don't know what they've voted for" or "the people are too stupid to know what they're doing!"
Dont blame those who voted to leave, blame those who's utter selfishness and greed have fecked up any decent planning in the past 2 years!
Utter arrogant w@nkers!

Latest Threads