Tusk Shows His Impartiality and Diplomacy

I would like to try a few sausages for kicks and giggles. I did find Jaffa Cakes, Jamie Dodgers, some Cadbury's stuff, Crumpets, Walkers Crisps and a few Tango Orange soft drinks. Not trying to go overboard, just find some treats they will never find here locally. Mind if ask if Eccles cakes are worth a damn?
Go with Jaffa Cakes, crumpets & eccles cakes. Crumpets should be toasted, then buttered with real butter, possibly then smeared with Lyle's Golden Syrup.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks gents! I was tempted to throw an Irn Bru in the order for them to share, then decided against it when I realized they would be climbing up the wall.
Irn Bru is Scottish, nobody else in Britain would have the degenerate taste buds required to make it a national drink. There is a well supported theory that it was invented by a kilt wearing Scotsman who had drunk his mate's bottle of beer when the aforesaid pal was trying to order a fish supper. Realising the bottle was now empty, the first Scot quickly pissed in the bottle to top it up again.

You must bear in mind that these people blow into cats for musical enjoyment and can only operate when they have lowered to below 50% the level of blood in their alcohol stream.

For the love of all that is holy, don't be tempted to try their foul piss-stained brew.

You probably know this but... we don't really call them 'bangers' all the time. They're sausages, 'bangers' is very much an occasional and very casual usage, almost exclusively in terms of 'bangers and mash'.
Snorkers.

I have lost work and contracts thanks to politicians failing to honour promises or in the case of fatty two jags even turning up in time to sign off the transport and works order putting back ten years our work and ensuring we all left for other places.
Its life. I see job offers disappear all of the time, if they wanted you they wouldn't be worried about Brexit. I'd say at the moment withdrawn offers are HR testing the market and building up a bank of interviews, not to mind the dopes will lose their interview notes and ask you to go through it all again!
Or maybe I am just shit. But to have two offers rescinded because of Brexit was a bit ironic in its own way.

True I thought she was safe for a year!? But your political rules and process are hard to follow. You need a Clifts notes for Septics so those of us not in the State Department can follow along.
@LJONESY if you really want to understand and get into the humor that is British politics you should watch Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister. It's a bit old now but is still very up to date with what's actually happening, even in terms of the EU! A brilliant and prescient series. I learned so much from it.

Yes Minister - Wikipedia

Free episodes:
https://www.dailymotion.com/search/Yes Minister

https://www.dailymotion.com/search/Yes Prime Minister

I would like to try a few sausages for kicks and giggles. I did find Jaffa Cakes, Jamie Dodgers, some Cadbury's stuff, Crumpets, Walkers Crisps and a few Tango Orange soft drinks. Not trying to go overboard, just find some treats they will never find here locally. Mind if ask if Eccles cakes are worth a damn?
I can see you are a genuine lover of food. However, if you are really interested in a full English breakfast, ffs don't ask for a portion of grits as well.

Irn Bru is Scottish, nobody else in Britain would have the degenerate taste buds required to make it a national drink. There is a well supported theory that it was invented by a kilt wearing Scotsman who had drunk his mate's bottle of beer when the aforesaid pal was trying to order a fish supper. Realising the bottle was now empty, the first Scot quickly pissed in the bottle to top it up again.

You must bear in mind that these people blow into cats for musical enjoyment and can only operate when they have lowered to below 50% the level of blood in their alcohol stream.

For the love of all that is holy, don't be tempted to try their foul piss-stained brew.
I got a couple of cans of Tango Orange. The Ketchup flavored Walkers Crisps sound interesting!

Latest Threads