Tusk Shows His Impartiality and Diplomacy

@ViolatorOfVirgins would you care to engage in debate rather than just leaving a funny smilie? Judging by your poor grasp of English I'm beginning to think you're European, perhaps you have your own dog in this race? Though I do think it's a bit rich when I hear European people in Britain bleating on about the perils of Brexit, they don't seem to grasp the hypocrisy.
Of course they do. Citizens of the world and such, they have a say in your Democracy regardless of their actual country of citizenship.

Of course they do. Citizens of the world and such, they have a say in your Democracy regardless of their actual country of citizenship.
Not if they are "not" eligible to vote here they don't .......................... then its just whinging by foreigners :)

Not if they are "not" eligible to vote here they don't .......................... then its just whinging by foreigners :)
Sorry it was sarcasm.

Them EU types think you are all one great big happy family, and they have a say in how you do things. Kinda like how they think they should get a say over here...

Sorry it was sarcasm.

Them EU types think you are all one great big happy family, and they have a say in how you do things. Kinda like how they think they should get a say over here...
Sarcasm?? really, you don't say ;)

We have billions in trade ready to switch to the US from EU. Or to anyone who wants it and can deliver reciprocal market access.

If the US want the business, they'll offer a fair deal. If they don't then business as usual as we'll be on the same tarrif schedule with the US as we are now.
They'll maximise their advantage, that's how it works.

Home? That's our former convict colony you're talking about there.

You stay right where you are and think about what you've done.
I am honestly trying to find some online store, that deals in Brit foods so I can create a little international treat basket for the kids. Tomorrow I get my bounty, and some exotic foreign stuff sounds rather nice.

Bacon & Bangers - Wise Choice British Foods, Gifts & Candies

Let the good times roll!

They don't have a Nazi past. Their relatives might.

Wasn't Turk's grandfather just a conscripted member of the army, rather than a Nazi?

Are you Billy bullshittïng again?
Ironic allegations coming from arrses leading SS fetishist

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
I am honestly trying to find some online store, that deals in Brit foods so I can create a little international treat basket for the kids. Tomorrow I get my bounty, and some exotic foreign stuff sounds rather nice.

Bacon & Bangers - Wise Choice British Foods, Gifts & Candies

Let the good times roll!
You probably know this but... we don't really call them 'bangers' all the time. They're sausages, 'bangers' is very much an occasional and very casual usage, almost exclusively in terms of 'bangers and mash'. I've never heard sausage rolls called 'banger rolls' either.

If you wanting to create a 'Full English Breakfast' sort of thing, then good luck. Even the British can't agree on what are the essential ingredients. I would suggest: sausages, bacon, fried (or poached) eggs, toast and/or fried bread, plus fried or tinned tomatoes and/or baked beans (you'd have to get proper UK ones). You can add fried mushrooms as well. Black pudding is an optional extra - not everyone over here likes it and it is something of an acquired taste. I'm a big fan, it has really great 'full' taste when cut into slices and lightly fried.

It's a hell of a challenge first thing in the morning and, for the benefit of erasing doubt, very few Brits eat it regularly for breakfast!

Cheers for that Trigger. Your business advice is much appreciated. Grats on the broom award.
They'll be our bezzers and give us a fair deal though yeah?...<snigger>

You probably know this but... we don't really call them 'bangers' all the time. They're sausages, 'bangers' is very much an occasional and very casual usage, almost exclusively in terms of 'bangers and mash'. I've never heard sausage rolls called 'banger rolls' either.

If you wanting to create a 'Full English Breakfast' sort of thing, then good luck. Even the British can't agree on what are the essential ingredients. I would suggest: sausages, bacon, fried (or poached) eggs, toast and/or fried bread, plus fried or tinned tomatoes and/or baked beans (you'd have to get proper UK ones). You can add fried mushrooms as well. Black pudding is an optional extra - not everyone over here likes it and it is something of an acquired taste. I'm a big fan, it has really great 'full' taste when cut into slices and lightly fried.

It's a hell of a challenge first thing in the morning and, for the benefit of erasing doubt, very few Brits eat it regularly for breakfast!
The "look at me" Welsh and Scottish versions need Haggis/white pudding or bloody revolting seaweed nonsense.

Just to confuse it.

I would like to try a few sausages for kicks and giggles. I did find Jaffa Cakes, Jamie Dodgers, some Cadbury's stuff, Crumpets, Walkers Crisps and a few Tango Orange soft drinks. Not trying to go overboard, just find some treats they will never find here locally. Mind if ask if Eccles cakes are worth a damn?

I would like to try a few sausages for kicks and giggles. I did find Jaffa Cakes, Jamie Dodgers, some Cadbury's stuff, Crumpets, Walkers Crisps and a few Tango Orange soft drinks. Not trying to go overboard, just find some treats they will never find here locally. Mind if ask if Eccles cakes are worth a damn?
Eccles cakes are type 2 in a cake. Taste ace (kinda british baclava) but very very sugary. Give to the kids in moderation.

... sausages, bacon, fried (or poached) eggs, toast and/or fried bread, plus fried or tinned tomatoes and/or baked beans (you'd have to get proper UK ones). You can add fried mushrooms as well. Black pudding is an optional extra.
You forgot the bubble and the and/or buttered slices... Christ man, we'll starve.

Mind you... extra points scored for not including the infernal hash brown things that greasy spoons use to make your little full English (as described above) look bigger.

Latest Threads