TURP e-mail makes Sky News

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Filbert Fox, Mar 5, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "We're not worthy, we're not worthy"

Well done TURP. But seriously, I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing about Di's 'terrible life'. To think of millions she amassed, waited on hand and foot, chauffeurs, loads of friends, banquets, butlers, travelling the world, many holidays, 1000's spent on dresses, etc, etc. Yeap, she had a terrible life.

2. Fame at last! Can I have your autograph? Seriously though, I agree with every word that you wrote. Good post :!:

3. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Pulitzer Prize for TURP.

Perhaps now he can send in one about his favourite football team and their excursion on the front pages. Are the Boxheads lying tarts or is half the Leicester team going on the sex offenders list? :wink:

4. my next one will :wink:

5. TURP,

Can I have your autograph now that you are famous?

Well done!

:D

HP

6. could i autograph your ample bossom?

7. TURP,

You betcha!!

:twisted:

HP

8. yeeeehaaaaa

9. TURP quality effort. I heard the tapes last night - yep she did get a bit of an arrse deal but was a bitter screwed up mess. These things should be long burnt and she should be allowed to RIP and Charles left alone.

10. They didn't post Flashes, thankfully I have a copy.

11. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Well done, Turp.

I am also heartily sick of the press lead beatification of St. Diana of Nightsbridge.

I wish my miserable life involved dealing with that level of money and priviledge.

Marry a Royal....play the game or pay the price.

12. *sighs*

TURP,...... you're my hero! :roll:

13. Why? Sad girl very sad!