Turning toilets

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ex_ex, Apr 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. From The Scum

link

2. Would that be the Bookmakers or that gaff where hundreds get crushed every year!!!!

3. Be cheaper to fit a bloody big magnet on the appropriate wall so that their compasses lie.

4. I agree with the Prison Officer quoted who said something like "If they hadn't committed crimes they wouldn't be in prison and the problem wouldn't have arisen".
    What happened to the Koran? Surely it teaches that crime is sinful? IMHO they seem to take the bits of it they want and ignore the rest!

Deport the lot I say!

5. Just a minute.... Muslims, like so many other religions, don't sit on the seat anyway as it contravenes their hygiene beliefs, hence why their modern WCs comprise a hole in a shower tray affair. Save money - give them a bucket and a bottle of water.

6. They cut the middle out and smuggle in the top forty mecca hits so Captain hook can work off his fat carcas!!! :twisted:

7. Surely under Sharia law they'd have their hands lopped off so they wouln'd be able to wipe the arrses anyway?

8. Hmmmm, now the jigsaw is coming togeather regarding one hand Hamza.. :lol:

9. Labour MP Khalid Mahmood said: “As far as I understand this rule only applies in a place of worship.”

That'll be the toilets then. Sums it up really! :lol: