Turning of the Pages

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Mountain_Boy, Oct 25, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It has been a very long time since I had the opportunity to stand in awe of the ceremonial party given the prestige to conduct this ceremony. I am really pleased to find myself in the south around the 6th Nov with free time on the day. Looking forward to seeing once again a very special parade.
  2. The one after that is 4th Dec with the ceremonial party coming from 2 Med Regt
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Is it possible to publish the dates of the forthcoming Turning of the Pages at Westminster, this may advertise them a tad more?

Just dates and times- nothing of a security based issue nature.
  4. They are the first saturday of every month except January when its the second one.

Westminster abbey in the main hall. through main door and immeadiatly on the left is our three books of rememberance in front of the RAMC window

11am IIRC
  5. Done it twice and a great honour. Visitors do stop and acknowledge the ceremony. Well worth a look see.
  6. point taken thank you
  7. had the honour to undertake this once - not bad for a handbag (in disguise)