Turning 30...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by indoubitabley, Nov 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As I sit here, I'm less than 12 hours away from being 30 years old.

In the last week I've chatted up a 17 year old girl, taken the ex-girlfriend up the hoop, got myself on the background of a local TV news report and drank myself so silly I woke up chocking on my vomit.

With less than half a day of my 20s left, what else can I fit in???

2. Pull your ex out of your hoop would be a good start :lol:

3. gay tussle?

random sex with random women/man?

beastality?

4. take up a new sport! i started hockey when i was 30 and it is brilliant and you get to meet a lot of new people with sport as well

5. Random violence sounds like fun. Maybe a spot of public indecency to still the senses?

6. How was your dinner date?

You're over 30?!?! I've seen your photo, I didn't have you down as that old.

7. P1ss on a war memorial? That way everyone will know who to send the birthday cards to.

8. Just 12 hours away from 30th Birthday,! You lucky Twat.!

9. Find a good comfy chair, a pipe and a pair of slippers, thats you sorted for your old age! :wink:

Don't forget your pension booklet as well :D

C_B x

10. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Buy a motorbike.

11. Suicide - the secret of eternal youth.

12. Kids pah! Feck.You wait 'til you get to 49.l

13. Thats my plan... need to get my test in sometime soon, i've got a few months until 30, but not many!

14. Does sound like fun, but I was AGC, so it looks like my beret was the wrong green for that.

I've just bought tickets for Amsterdam, so I'm either having a boring end to my 20's and getting an early one in, or drinking through the night and hoping sleasyjet will let a drunk on the plane at half six tomorrow morning.

I'd better get some mints at the bargain booze then!

15. Agreed! :omfg: