Turning 30...

As I sit here, I'm less than 12 hours away from being 30 years old.

In the last week I've chatted up a 17 year old girl, taken the ex-girlfriend up the hoop, got myself on the background of a local TV news report and drank myself so silly I woke up chocking on my vomit.

With less than half a day of my 20s left, what else can I fit in???

take up a new sport! i started hockey when i was 30 and it is brilliant and you get to meet a lot of new people with sport as well

Random violence sounds like fun. Maybe a spot of public indecency to still the senses?

bev79 said:
take up a new sport! i started hockey when i was 30 and it is brilliant and you get to meet a lot of new people with sport as well
How was your dinner date?

You're over 30?!?! I've seen your photo, I didn't have you down as that old.

P1ss on a war memorial? That way everyone will know who to send the birthday cards to.

indoubitabley said:
As I sit here, I'm less than 12 hours away from being 30 years old.

In the last week I've chatted up a 17 year old girl, taken the ex-girlfriend up the hoop, got myself on the background of a local TV news report and drank myself so silly I woke up chocking on my vomit.

With less than half a day of my 20s left, what else can I fit in???
Find a good comfy chair, a pipe and a pair of slippers, thats you sorted for your old age! :wink:

Don't forget your pension booklet as well :D

C_B x

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Buy a motorbike.

Kaye said:
Random violence sounds like fun. Maybe a spot of public indecency to still the senses?
Does sound like fun, but I was AGC, so it looks like my beret was the wrong green for that.

I've just bought tickets for Amsterdam, so I'm either having a boring end to my 20's and getting an early one in, or drinking through the night and hoping sleasyjet will let a drunk on the plane at half six tomorrow morning.

I'd better get some mints at the bargain booze then!

smudge67 said:
bev79 said:
How was your dinner date?

You're over 30?!?! I've seen your photo, I didn't have you down as that old.
Agreed! :omfg:

The day I turned 30 I was on a flight to BL, to spend the next few months at BLMF. So I had a simple choice to make really - get fit, or spend my 'off-crew' in the Echos stuffing pizzas down my fat gob.

I came back 2 stone heavier, my wife (g/f at the time) barely recognised me. And it took me best part of 6 months to slim back down again. Still, at least I can see my toe caps again.

Which makes me wonder - when people get to that stage when they can no longer see mr winky, or their toes, without use of a complex system of mirrors and pulleys - why do they carry on stuffing their faces?

JesterRIP said:
Which makes me wonder - when people get to that stage when they can no longer see mr winky, or their toes, without use of a complex system of mirrors and pulleys - why do they carry on stuffing their faces?
I don't know. Although thinking about it makes me hungry.