Turkish Takeaways & Black Magic. It's Real.

Kirkz

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, that was your mistake right there. Should've gone for a doner. Bacteria get confused and frightened by the... er... "substance" that they're constructed from, and avoid it if they can. :D

Still tastes great though.

Sitrep: I'm alive. I have fought off the evil Turkish grill voodoo and I'm fighting fit*...

*Still awaiting some ice cream for my ringpiece though!

You could always run around shouting "I am Cornholio you must feed the Almighty bunghole!!!!" whilst you wait for the ice cream

Sheffield.

I think judging from the contents of my toilet bowl, I might have eaten bits of Bugsy - not taken advice from him!
You really are screwed. Any female relatives that’ll need “consoling”?

Sheffield.

I think judging from the contents of my toilet bowl, I might have eaten bits of Bugsy - not taken advice from him!
Too much chilli sauce? Ring stinging is it?

Ritch

LE
You really are screwed. Any female relatives that’ll need “consoling”?
Well I split up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago so that leaves my mother. Crack on if you like overweight elderly women with a dodgy moustache and no teeth.

Not from the chilli sauce but from the copious amounts of brown stuff erupting from it at Mach 3.
Pebble-dashing the bog? Classy.

Well I split up with my girlfriend a few weeks ago so that leaves my mother. Crack on if you like overweight elderly women with a dodgy moustache and no teeth.

Hmm... You can't beat a gummy BJ, and a 'tache would save me having to walk over to the curtains...

Got any pics?

Ritch

LE
Hmm... You can't beat a gummy BJ, and a 'tache would save me having to walk over to the curtains...

Got any pics?
No pics but think of a cross between Anne Widdecombe and Janet Street Porter - who is 4'11".

Can anyone tell I don't really get on with my mother?

Latest Threads