Turkish Blue Thunder

Blue Thunder THOR does truly exist albeit Turkish Jandarma (paramilitary cops) as they taken delivery of TAI T-129B ATAK..this making it the Worlds First law enforcement agency to fly dedicated attack helicopter.

Cheers

General Directorate of Security Received the First T129 ATAK Helicopter

19E97B3F-54D8-422E-82E8-044282C0890C.jpeg

Yokel

LE
Blue Thunder THOR does truly exist albeit Turkish Jandarma (paramilitary cops) as they taken delivery of TAI T-129B ATAK..this making it the Worlds First law enforcement agency to fly dedicated attack helicopter.

Cheers

General Directorate of Security Received the First T129 ATAK Helicopter

View attachment 551847

Surely it should be a a blue/white paint scheme like the one used on Turkish Police cars? What calibre is that weapon? Does it have access to a detabank of sensitive information, and does it have a silent mode to please @A signaller - or 'whisper mode'?

In some places they use FLIR equipped helicopters to look for criminals. If they do not give up, then get another one armed with a depth charge full of explosive.

Cue Kurdish people being blown to shite for simply speeding.

giatttt

War Hero
Cue Kurdish people being blown to shite for simply speeding.
Watching any of those police interceptor things I'd heartily endorse the use of 50cal chain gun on speeding scrotes trying to evade the rozzers. Bit of clear road, ten rounds should do for the engine.

Obvs the scrote might end up with the angles, but hey ho life choices init?

Watching any of those police interceptor things I'd heartily endorse the use of 50cal chain gun on speeding scrotes trying to evade the rozzers. Bit of clear road, ten rounds should do for the engine.

Obvs the scrote might end up with the angles, but hey ho life choices init?

They be killed for being scrotes, they'll be killed for being simply Kurdish. Slightly different concept

I must admit to not understanding why we are happy to work with Turkey, but loads of other less murderous places are off limits.

Because they are now powerful power-brokers. It's politics innit

Muhaba BTW

I must admit to not understanding why we are happy to work with Turkey, but loads of other less murderous places are off limits.
The Bosporous.

And because we, along with the CIA, fecked up Iran.

Having known Greek Cypriot and Kurdish friends, I have no great affection for Turkey.

Turkey under Erdogan is a dangerous and horrible place, but the Turkish people are generally nice folk. Can't say the Kurdish PKK did their people themselves any favours either

On Op Warden, Incirlik, to enforce the Iraqi Nothern No-fly zone, when the coalition forces had a 'down-day' whereby no aircraft would patrol the Kurdistan area of Iraq, the Turkish would make hay and bomb the crap out of the Kurdish villages, sorry I meant Terrorist Training camps.

A few may have been, but the intel we were told by our US colleagues was that many weren't anything of the sort.

Surely it should be a a blue/white paint scheme like the one used on Turkish Police cars? What calibre is that weapon? Does it have access to a detabank of sensitive information, and does it have a silent mode to please @A signaller - or 'whisper mode'?

In some places they use FLIR equipped helicopters to look for criminals. If they do not give up, then get another one armed with a depth charge full of explosive.

Theres two different forces here

Polis

Jandarma

Jandarma has recently painted some of its Blackhawks and AB-205 / UH-1H in white,red blue but rest of fleet is dark camou, likewise with their MI17.

But having an attack helo in white and blue and red is not ideal considering they be operating around the mountain regions not over likes of Istanbul or Ankara.

Cheers

NSP

LE

NSP

LE
What calibre is that weapon?
20mm apparently. I can see it now: switch on the bullhorn and give it, "Put down your weapon. You have twenty seconds to comply." That's going to really mess up some joyriders day when he cockily evades the stinger deployed by traffic plod.

What a shame...

20mm apparently. I can see it now: switch on the bullhorn and give it, "Put down your weapon. You have twenty seconds to comply." That's going to really mess up some joyriders day when he cockily evades the stinger deployed by traffic plod.

What a shame...
Stinger?!

Oh. Stinger.

Yokel

LE
Have Police helicopter ever been used as platforms for Snipers? During the London Olympics virtually every armed Police Officer was sent to the Olympic sites, but the helicopter borne snipers were military ones who would have fired from military helicopters.

I am pretty certain that in the UK the Police are not allowed to travel in military helicopters.

Latest Threads