Turkey vs Germany 25 Jun 2008

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by once_a_maverick, Jun 25, 2008.

?
  1. Dont care

30.0%
  2. Who gives a flick

70.0%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Off to the Hockey Park in MönchenGB tonight to watch the Turkey Germany game and have a few scoobies.

Not really bothered who wins the game but cant wait to watch the German and Turkish fans having a go at each other.

Think I'll stand in the middle and wind them up against each other and then do a runner. Social handgrenade that I am.

Come to think of it I reckon there will be more violence if Turkey win cos the Germans hate losing.

2-0 to Turkey please

2. I don't really give a sh*t who wins either. As such i hope its 15-15 with 6 red cards and decided by a controversial penalty decision (to either side) in the last seconds of extra time.

That should make it interesting!

3. Hey its the choice of Bratwurst against Kebap!!!! Bratwurst will always win there is just more substace to the meat :)

4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Corrected your typo there, fella.

I've got Germany for a 2-0 in a little predictions league going around the office, and I'm nicely placed for a final rush to the top of the table in the final games with a bit of luck. £7.50 at stake here, but apart from that I couldn't care less.

Spain/Russia, however, is a little more important. I've got that 2-2 at the end of normal time, and I'm hoping Russia go through. I got them in a sweepstakes with some mates at home, and I should be guaranteed about £40 for second place - if they win the lot (God forbid) the top prize is usually about a ton. That would come in very handy indeed :)

5. What football match?

6. Some other country we invaded.

7. Germany won the fighting too.

Funny when the coverage went off and then came back on and Germany had scored

8. Cok Guzel!