TUMBLEDOWN

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by troopermorgan, Oct 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi chaps

Has anyone got Tumbledown for sale, or seen it around??????

iv been trying everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but i havntgot much time to look as im always away...................... :roll:

2. Tumbledown, UK TV film 1987
    No video or DVD release. The National Film and Theatre in London has Tumbledown for viewing. Charles Wood's screenplay is published by Penguin Books in England 1987.

3. Cheers chaps..............

but has anyone got any copies????

4. Trooper, I have been looking as well for years and am delighted to discover that I am not the only one. I have just contacted the chap who sold the Ebay copy referred to above and have asked if he can generate some more copies. I will let you know the results. If you find another source, do let me know. Thanks.

5. In the past I've tried to source the BBC dramatised series about the paras and also warriors to no avail.
    any ideas?

TheGimp

6. The Paras is always on sale on ebay......

I'm also after a copy of Tumbledown.......

7. I've got warriors as an avi file(845mb). If you have a bit torrent prog, I'll upload it onto a site.

Sweats.

8. I did have it on VHS (taped off the telly) but its gone missing somewhere between my Mums house & 2 other addresses I,ve lived at since I left the army. I have a garage full of useless clutter & I think it maybe in there somewhere. If I find it I,ll post to let everybody know. Since its on an unmarked cassete don,t hold your breath though as I have fcuking boxes & boxes of sh1te like that in my garage.
    Wait out........

LT.

9. Got Tumbledown yesterday at BBC shop. Seems like the BBC are doing it then! Shop was closing down so 30% off :D

10. I'd be interested to hear Crabby's or anyone else's comments on Tumbledown following viewing. Age wise, I'm of the Falklands "generation" and the film and book had quite an impact on me years ago, despite the film's annoying military innacuracies and inconsistencies (dress, etc.).

11. I think that I taped it ages ago then (as usual) never watched it (I have a load of tapes of 'must see' films that I have never watched). I'll have a look at the archive under the tele and see if it's there.

12. Ref Torrent, anyone got a link?

Warriors would be good as well?

13. I could come round and do a re-enactment for you , however;

E-bay item #'s 110114982700 ,160105924418,160105924368

,300099134682 to mention but a few

WW