• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

TUMBLEDOWN

Hi chaps

Has anyone got Tumbledown for sale, or seen it around??????

iv been trying everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but i havntgot much time to look as im always away...................... :roll:

Tumbledown, UK TV film 1987
No video or DVD release. The National Film and Theatre in London has Tumbledown for viewing. Charles Wood's screenplay is published by Penguin Books in England 1987.

troopermorgan said:
Hi chaps

Has anyone got Tumbledown for sale, or seen it around??????

iv been trying everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but i havntgot much time to look as im always away...................... :roll:
Trooper, I have been looking as well for years and am delighted to discover that I am not the only one. I have just contacted the chap who sold the Ebay copy referred to above and have asked if he can generate some more copies. I will let you know the results. If you find another source, do let me know. Thanks.

In the past I've tried to source the BBC dramatised series about the paras and also warriors to no avail.
any ideas?

TheGimp

thegimp said:
In the past I've tried to source the BBC dramatised series about the paras and also warriors to no avail.
any ideas?

TheGimp
The Paras is always on sale on ebay......

I'm also after a copy of Tumbledown.......

thegimp said:
any ideas?

TheGimp
I've got warriors as an avi file(845mb). If you have a bit torrent prog, I'll upload it onto a site.

Sweats.

I did have it on VHS (taped off the telly) but its gone missing somewhere between my Mums house & 2 other addresses I,ve lived at since I left the army. I have a garage full of useless clutter & I think it maybe in there somewhere. If I find it I,ll post to let everybody know. Since its on an unmarked cassete don,t hold your breath though as I have fcuking boxes & boxes of sh1te like that in my garage.
Wait out........

LT.

crabby said:
Got Tumbledown yesterday at BBC shop. Seems like the BBC are doing it then! Shop was closing down so 30% off :D
I'd be interested to hear Crabby's or anyone else's comments on Tumbledown following viewing. Age wise, I'm of the Falklands "generation" and the film and book had quite an impact on me years ago, despite the film's annoying military innacuracies and inconsistencies (dress, etc.).

I think that I taped it ages ago then (as usual) never watched it (I have a load of tapes of 'must see' films that I have never watched). I'll have a look at the archive under the tele and see if it's there.

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
sweatysock said:
thegimp said:
any ideas?

TheGimp
I've got warriors as an avi file(845mb). If you have a bit torrent prog, I'll upload it onto a site.

Sweats.
Torrent would be awesome mate! If you could do that I think you would make a fair few happy chappys'!

Latest Threads