Tumbledown

Excellent film and indeed book. My uncle is the male crab nurse who tells him he is eating his brain fluid on the flight back.

Nice catch!

Changed my mind.

This is one of the worst mis-represented films I have ever had the chance to watch.

I'm picking holes in it everywhere, and not even a young Colin Firth's naked bottom is making up for it.

K13 and Puttees will help me out with the geography, but wasn't that Two Sisters he got wounded at? Where did the helicopter "fly over the cliffs over the sea" from?

I'm just getting pedantic now aren't I?

Good job I didn't run the Battlefield Tours in the Falklands for 6 months eh?

ugly

LE
Changed my mind.

This is one of the worst mis-represented films I have ever had the chance to watch.

I'm picking holes in it everywhere, and not even a young Colin Firth's naked bottom is making up for it.

K13 and Puttees will help me out with the geography, but wasn't that Two Sisters he got wounded at? Where did the helicopter "fly over the cliffs over the sea" from?

I'm just getting pedantic now aren't I?

Good job I didn't run the Battlefield Tours in the Falklands for 6 months eh?
Nope he was a jock Gd and it was Tumbledown! The CCS at Ajax bay could be approached over water from Tumbledown!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Nope he was a jock Gd and it was Tumbledown! The CCS at Ajax bay could be approached over water from Tumbledown!

I shall wait for official confirmation.

It's more like a "Look what happens to the family when you and go and fight for your country, you daft twat" advert than a "Rule Britannia" advert.

If I was a nurse, and Colin Firth's nurse in this film, he'd be feeling the back of my hand right now. Not in a good way.

Snail it's a massive pile of shite I completely agree. The timeline of events is all askew and it's pretty poor :)
I knew you'd be back, oh clever one!

I shall wait for official confirmation.

It's more like a "Look what happens to the family when you and go and fight for your country, you daft twat" advert than a "Rule Britannia" advert.

If I was a nurse, and Colin Firth's nurse in this film, he'd be feeling the back of my hand right now. Not in a good way.
Maybe not for you.

She can tell me off anytime.

Rather nice in a Kathy West's mum kind of way.........Ohh Matron!

Maybe not for you.

She can tell me off anytime.

Rather nice in a Kathy Burke's mum kind of way.........Ohh Matron!
Big boy did that and ran away.

Jock Guard in grey trackies? Lush.

Do you all dress like that?

Oh, hang on - the Daddy, kiss me, bit was just on.

Pile of ******* shite.

I've seen better Pingu.

It probably makes more sense than trying to work out a medical pension though through the system.

Admit it. It was shit.

Went to Beating the Retreat on Horseguards Parade tonight. They played Crags of Tumbledown, starting with a lone piper then massed bands, pipes and drums or is that drums and pipes. Tingle down the spine time, fantastic. In fact the whole evening was fantastic

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
they didnt even mention my two VC's from when I was in the speshul Armoured Sappers either . Worse than that , I missed it and it's not yet available on I PLAYER OR YOU TUBE . oh well back to counting my badges .

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Went to Beating the Retreat on Horseguards Parade tonight. They played Crags of Tumbledown, starting with a lone piper then massed bands, pipes and drums or is that drums and pipes. Tingle down the spine time, fantastic. In fact the whole evening was fantastic
Was that a one off? or are there going to be more for the Olympic and Sarfend Tourists ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ambrose_Silk Films, Music and All Things Artsy 9
troopermorgan Classified Ads 33
Radical_Dreamer Films, Music and All Things Artsy 6