Tulisa gets her hoop booted in online and other celebs

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Mar 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right cheer me up, I come off shift soon and I want some covert wanking material before I fire one up the wife.....

Tulisa Papapopissflapdopalus from the N dubz is apparently online having her back doors smashed in......

Id be grateful if you could find for me the link and cheer me up muchly..... I have seen the pig wankerTitmus videos and a not bad with lezzaaer sesh with the darkie bord.

So share your filthy celeb links here you dorty pervs - so I can laminate my ipad and have more sexual fantasies

Please include ones with more kidney punches the better - whilst thier ronsons are getting devoured

Ta muchly the dorty cunt I am
  2. Finally run out of gerbils then?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. you are depraved

[​IMG]its a wrogathon
  4. I found it earlier and its just her sucking off some wannabe gangsta. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to seeing her get smashed.

Use yahoo (videos) rather than goggles and enter something like 'tulisa x factor sex tape'. That did the trick earlier.

Sent from mIphone a Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk
  5. Tulisa looks as though she's doing it for the first time in her life; may as well open the window and try to fuck the night.

Like most sex tapes it's a missed opportunity. Kim Kardashian's is an even bigger let-down.
  6. Tila Tequila's on the other hand... isn't.
  7. Tulisa has issued an apology to her fans for the leaked sex tape.

All 3 of them said they weren't bothered and the vid is shit anyway.
    • Like Like x 9
  8. For goodness sake get on with it woman! I have to go out in a few minutes FFS.
  9. I need a decent link for ipad
  10. Everything just demands a log in or fucks me off to some other bullshit site
    • Like Like x 1