• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Tulisa gets her hoop booted in online and other celebs

Right cheer me up, I come off shift soon and I want some covert wanking material before I fire one up the wife.....

Tulisa Papapopissflapdopalus from the N dubz is apparently online having her back doors smashed in......

Id be grateful if you could find for me the link and cheer me up muchly..... I have seen the pig wankerTitmus videos and a not bad with lezzaaer sesh with the darkie bord.

So share your filthy celeb links here you dorty pervs - so I can laminate my ipad and have more sexual fantasies

Please include ones with more kidney punches the better - whilst thier ronsons are getting devoured

Ta muchly the dorty cunt I am

I found it earlier and its just her sucking off some wannabe gangsta. Very disappointing as I was looking forward to seeing her get smashed.

Use yahoo (videos) rather than goggles and enter something like 'tulisa x factor sex tape'. That did the trick earlier.

Sent from mIphone a Nokia 3310 using Tapatalk

Tulisa looks as though she's doing it for the first time in her life; may as well open the window and try to fuck the night.

Like most sex tapes it's a missed opportunity. Kim Kardashian's is an even bigger let-down.

I'm aware of this trout but fuck me she's average looking, no more special than any of the mooses that totter out of Yates's on a Friday night.

Latest Threads