Tulisa does Billy Bass

S0I

LE
Jeebus!

1406288715823_wps_6_Image_Licensed_to_i_Image.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-assaulting-celebrity-blogger-V-Festival.html

r7oufb.jpg

Last edited:
i saw this she used to be a good looking girl wtf happened,..i suppose the stress might have something to do with it.

Me neither. I live in a low lying area. What if her lips burst?

Who?

They look like they could produce an incredibly tight seal. The van is tuned up and the kit is in the back, where does she live again?

Salad tossing might even be on the menu.

They look like they could produce an incredibly tight seal. The van is tuned up and the kit is in the back, where does she live again?

Salad tossing might even be on the menu.

Need a co driver/admin bitch?????

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Fuckin hell, the state of that.

She looks like Virgil Tracy if he'd been guns crews on the Atlantic Conveyor.

T

Tinman74

Fuckin hell, the state of that.

She looks like Virgil Tracy if he'd been guns crews on the Atlantic Conveyor.

And you wouldn't? You jack ****, I'd smash it like rose west!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I would, on the condition I could skin it afterwards.

It must have been humiliating for X factor contestants having to be judged by this talentless sloshpot

Looks like some one pulled a bulldog clip off her lips just before she started talking.

After a night where she spent the whole time hanging from the ceiling by said bull dog clip.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
And you wouldn't? You jack ****, I'd smash it like rose west!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

When my gran died they did an autopsy on her because she was only in her 60s. It was a brain aneurism in the end but they had to peel her face off to find out.

Anyway, they haphazardly reassembled her, putting her face back on slightly pissed and using car body filler to hold it on and give it some texture. They also bulked up her torso (presumably now missing some organs) with what appeared to be a cardboard box wrapped in a shirt.

Not sure why my mum thought it would be a good idea for us to go and see her at the CoOp funeral parlour like that, but we did.

Anyway, she still looked ******* tidier than Tulisa "Simon Weston" Constantinople over there.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Ravers , you never cease to crack me up.

Careful. Give a sailor that sort of encouragement and he'll never cease to be up your crack.

When my gran died they did an autopsy on her because she was only in her 60s. It was a brain aneurism in the end but they had to peel her face off to find out.

Anyway, they haphazardly reassembled her, putting her face back on slightly pissed and using car body filler to hold it on and give it some texture. They also bulked up her torso (presumably now missing some organs) with what appeared to be a cardboard box wrapped in a shirt.

Not sure why my mum thought it would be a good idea for us to go and see her at the CoOp funeral parlour like that, but we did.

Anyway, she still looked ******* tidier than Tulisa "Simon Weston" Constantinople over there.

I hope she somehow stumbles accross this post. It's ******* magic.

Latest Threads