Tul Bahadar Pun VC In Hospital

I hope he has a speedy recovery. Brave little buggers, the lot of 'em.

I also hope he pulls through, he has gone through so much already.
I have to admit that on reading it my first reaction was one of anger. My thoughts were 'how could it be that after getting him here, he has been allowed to get to a stage where he is almost dead from severe dehydration. I am however holding that anger in check, waiting for the full story.

Hoping that Mr. Pun VC makes a speedy recovering.

Funny just this morning I sent an email to Howe & Co asking how he's doing.

speedy recovery our thoughts are with you Pun VC

WW

I sincerely hope the ol' boy gets well... and soon.

Get well soon old soldier.

Get well soon Sir.
Maybe ARRSE can send the biggest bunch of flowers we can find to our hero? Show we still care about him even after the campaing closed.

Best wishes for a full recovery. I hate to say it but if he had been allowed over here when first he needed our help...well, best wishes for recovery is the most important thing!

Hope you get well soon mr Pun

I've just got off the 'phone to Kieran O’Rourke from Howe and Co and to borrow a phrase, the rumours of Mr. Pun's near-death have been greatly exaggerated!

Mr. Pun was a little under the weather and in light of his age it was thought prudent to take him to hospital for a check-up. He was placed on a drip over-night to ensure he was well hydrated and then released back to the care of his family and fellow Gurkhas.

All being well, Mr. Pun is due to have his eye operation in the coming weeks and I’ll contact Kieran to see how that goes.

DozyBint said:
I've just got off the 'phone to Kieran O’Rourke from Howe and Co and to borrow a phrase, the rumours of Mr. Pun's near-death have been greatly exaggerated!

Mr. Pun was a little under the weather and in light of his age it was thought prudent to take him to hospital for a check-up. He was placed on a drip over-night to ensure he was well hydrated and then released back to the care of his family and fellow Gurkhas.

All being well, Mr. Pun is due to have his eye operation in the coming weeks and I’ll contact Kieran to see how that goes.
Glad to hear it!

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thanks Dozy, glad to hear it.