Trying to transfer to bms

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by moraleless, Oct 27, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

Trying to transfer fom reme to biomedical scientist. Have interview next week. Any ideas on likely questions??? Also heard that Med corps now started a selection board. Any ideas what it involves. Cheers.

2. Hi,

You may wish to contact one of the MDHU's (Military District Hospital Units (approximately))re: speaking to a lab tech for the technical side of life. Obvious questions are Why? What have you done to find out more about the AMS? Sat my board some time ago questions likley to have changed.

Headquarters Army Primary Health Care in Camberley is also chock full of helpful people. Not to mention Army Medical Directorate where your board may well be. There are a number of Officers working there who have transferred into the AMS.

Hope this is of some use

3. Cheers.

Does the board involve only an interview or are there any other components?

4. Give Dui-lai a PM.

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Beat me to it!

Give the big loveable shigella carrier a PM, he'll be glad to help.

6. Why would you do a thing like that you may have to work with Dui-lai

7. Come on now, lab tech and WORK in the same sentence?? :twisted: 8O

8. Come on now, lab tech and WORK in the same sentence?? twisted 8O[/quote]

how do you IM?? I'm not very computer literate. You mean i can get a job and not work. Sweet!!!

9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Find one of Dui-Lai's 3000+ posts and there is a PM box, click on that and follow the instructions.

Bit of a worry if you arent IT liturate, BMS spend most of their day on a Playstation.