Trying to trace former soldier, poss 'Them', maybe Oman service

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, Sep 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I couldn't find the ideal forum for this, if there's a better one, MODs please move it there.

This is a request from someone I know on another forum, she's an American whose stepfather, now deceased, has left her various odds and ends but never talked much about his service. This is what she knows:

She's also got a reference to Isefjær and understands that he served in the Falklands, NI and 'some Arab country' he didn't go into details about.

There was also a bit of stuff in his effects that may or may not have been connected to his service, the USB drive is there to give a size comparison:

Screen Shot 2013-09-03 at 00.48.21.jpg
  2. Well if he is them, well done for putting his name out in the public domain you mong, especially the bit about Northern Ireland.

Do you have an ounce of common sense? Or were you born retarded?

Mods. Please delete.
  3. He's dead you mong. What, are Al-Quaida or Gerry Adams going to go to his grave in America to dig him up and kill him again?
    • Like Like x 13
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You think he might be targeted by a mole ?
    • Like Like x 28
  5. How do you know he's deceased? What if he's not and this is person is someone with an agenda?

Remove his name.
  6. In the remote possibility that that is the case, I've done as you demanded.

By the way, I did ask for and get evidence that he's dead before I posted.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Any service dates?
  8. She's going through his papers again trying to find them and if poss his service no.

Obviously I can't tell them to anyone for fear that Martin McGuinness will nuke the town he's buried in.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Make sure you don't tell me as I'm a bit of a fenian.

Any dates/info on his course photo?
  10. Did she send you his head?
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yes, I've sawn the top off and am using it to knock my pipe out in.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Maybe she has her mother's A&E admission dates, and can demonstrate the slowly fading deep tissue bruising about her face.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I like your style!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. If I get them I'll PM you, you can pass them on to the RIRA at your leisure and the boards won't be further cluttered with outrage that a person up to no good might have given me his name in a bid to find out his, erm, name.
  15. What % of the blokes in the cse photo have 'taches?