Trying to trace former soldier, poss 'Them', maybe Oman service

I couldn't find the ideal forum for this, if there's a better one, MODs please move it there.

This is a request from someone I know on another forum, she's an American whose stepfather, now deceased, has left her various odds and ends but never talked much about his service. This is what she knows:

His name was S******* T*****, but he was called "S****" by everyone. He was born on Fiji, but joined the British Army at the age of 17-18 I think.
In know from a photo I found that he was in the RCT, but my brother tells me he was in the SAS when he was younger. I don´t know if that is true, because my brother might have mixed things up during these years.
I would so like to know more about what he might have gone through, and I am sorry that he is not here to answer all my questions him self.
I have the photo in front of me now, and it says "206 RCT RQMS/SQMS Course" Group nr. 5695. But I can´t find any date
She's also got a reference to Isefjær and understands that he served in the Falklands, NI and 'some Arab country' he didn't go into details about.

There was also a bit of stuff in his effects that may or may not have been connected to his service, the USB drive is there to give a size comparison:

Screen Shot 2013-09-03 at 00.48.21.jpg
Well if he is them, well done for putting his name out in the public domain you mong, especially the bit about Northern Ireland.

Do you have an ounce of common sense? Or were you born retarded?

Mods. Please delete.

Kit Reviewer
How do you know he's deceased? What if he's not and this is person is someone with an agenda?

Remove his name.
She's going through his papers again trying to find them and if poss his service no.

Obviously I can't tell them to anyone for fear that Martin McGuinness will nuke the town he's buried in.
Make sure you don't tell me as I'm a bit of a fenian.

Any dates/info on his course photo?
Make sure you don't tell me as I'm a bit of a fenian.

Any dates/info on his course photo?
If I get them I'll PM you, you can pass them on to the RIRA at your leisure and the boards won't be further cluttered with outrage that a person up to no good might have given me his name in a bid to find out his, erm, name.