Trying to trace an old friend

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Bowser-Mong, Feb 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please could someone give me a few pointers as to whom I should contact to try and find an old Army mate (even I had a couple!) who I served in Germany with? He married locally and settled in Germany. We served in the Archers and opposite Little Beirut in the early and mid 90s. Many thanks. :D
  2. If you have his Army number, APC Glasgow may be able to help, or the RBL possibly. How long ago did he get out? - if it was 1948 then they probably can't :D
  3. BO**OKS. I haven't got that but I know where he came from and his rank upon leaving etc.
  4. Give us a few more clues as to his ID and maybe someone on here will know him. Which unit, when did he get out, any nicknames or distinguishing features?
  5. "Jock" Howe
    He was at Minden and then Deathmould.
    Any help would be much appreciated
  6. First Name?
  7. He lives at 16 church street Luton just past the chippy. He don’t want to see you though as you still owe him money
  8. Where's he from?
  9. Tarquin I think.
  10. The name rings a bell Fablon, but that isn't gonna help you find him I'm afraid. Keep trying though as someone might still be in touch with him. You might also want to try posting in the Army Air Corps Association chatroom here:

Good luck mucker.
  11. Many thanks.
  12. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

I've got his e mail adress, PM me
  13. Check your PM

Last heard of living just outside Buckeburg. Also knew him from Archers in late 89 to 92. Unfortunately lost his E-Mail address at some point.