Trying to trace a painting.

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Monty417, May 16, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A friend has asked, on behalf of an artist friend who has already posted on Facebook, if I would mind posting this on Arrse. This is the only Forum I could think of to post it in.

The following is self explanatory. I doubt any help may be gained here, but it's worth a try.

Please could all my Facebook friends share this photo again,as I only have about a week left to trace this picture.
    I entered the picture in the BBC Wildlife artist of the year award and it has been shortlisted to go in to the final judging on the 24th of May 2012. However,the picture was sold by Percy house gallery,here in Cockermouth, and no details were taken about the new owners. The only thing I am certain about is that it is somewhere in the north of England. I need to borrow the picture to take it to the final judging,so could you please share this post and ask your friends to share it too. Thank you very much.
    Peter

View attachment 75605

2. Shouldn't pictures of tits be in the NAAFI Bar?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Good luck with that!

4. I believe it was turned into a jigsaw puzzle and rejected by Toys-R-Us as too boring....

5. Shows I must be a sad old git, I actually like the picture!

Did I mention that I'm a sad old git?

6. Same here. Reminds me of my Grandad's shed. Only thing missing is a Werther's tainted kiss and a John Innes No5 ingrained finger in my back eye.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got the night off from the ACF ?

• Like Like x 1
  8. I have been informed that the painting has been found in Bolton and that the new owner is more than happy for it to be in the competition.

Thanks on behalf of another.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I thought you meant with that see through paper stuff, would take ages to trace it that way.

10. Got the night off from Joey Deacon? You bitter shitcunt.