• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Trying to remember the name of the RE Depot.................

I think it is still open. A mate was saying he was there at the weekend but hes a complete mong to say the least.

brianlara said:
I think it is still open. A mate was saying he was there at the weekend but hes a complete mong to say the least.
It is still open as I am off there in Jan for a few months.

Depot RCT recruits from Buller Barracks used to have to use your pool to do the Military swimming test.

I heard they used to have to run from Buller to Gib barracks until they got a new OC at Buller who decided to let them go by mini bus

yes the jacko is still there. Cheesy beans on toast with a cup of tea you could boil your face off with the staple diet for many a sapper

taff_dee said:
yes the jacko is still there. Cheesy beans on toast with a cup of tea you could boil your face off with the staple diet for many a sapper
probably one of the finest meals ever to be had at gib

It's what I lived off on my B1. The scoff was that carp I always ate in the Jacko. Even Joan knew what I wanted when I came in.

The piano is the path behind the 57 block which heads up towards 55 SHQ, turn left and then turns left again to head back down to the troop office. Shaped like a piano hence the name. I forgot Knocker had been in years and wouldn't know such things.

Some say he taught Bishop Gundulph everything there is to know about military engineering and that he made Lt Col Fletcher cry like a girl. All we know is he's called A_Knocker_Till_The_End!

plant_life said:
The piano is the path behind the 57 block which heads up towards 55 SHQ, turn left and then turns left again to head back down to the troop office. Shaped like a piano hence the name. I forgot Knocker had been in years and wouldn't know such things.

Some say he taught Bishop Gundulph everything there is to know about military engineering and that he made Lt Col Fletcher cry like a girl. All we know is he's called A_Knocker_Till_The_End!
But he has a pink helmet and not a white one. :D