Trying to ID award

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help on trying to id this award. Ex RSIGS colleague was clearing out following a family bereavement.

Said lady had worked for the "Government" , could speak fluent French so may have been involved in some liaison activities.

Could anyone ID the following award

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Can't see owt.

Hi

Wonder if anyone can help on trying to id this award. Ex RSIGS colleague was clearing out following a family bereavement.

Said lady had worked for the "Government" , could speak fluent French so may have been involved in some liaison activities.

Thanks in advance.
nowt to see

I can see it, but sorry I can't identify it. Have looked a French decorations site but nothing there.

Hi

Thanks in advance.
With those colours, could be Italian?

With those colours, could be Italian?
Or Hungarian; previous versions of the Hungarian flag had a cross of Lorraine on them, so that looks likely.

No idea though.

Or Hungarian; previous versions of the Hungarian flag had a cross of Lorraine on them, so that looks likely.

No idea though.
Will check that, I thought the Hungarians had the Cross of St Stephen, or whatever it is in Hungarian - but two bars rather than just one.

Krom

_Chimurenga_

LE
Gallery Guru
Hungarian. The three hills in front represent the three mountain ranges of Hungary.

Yep Italian. It was an award given to Italian soldiers, sailors and airmen who took part in victorious battles and is very, very rare.