Trying to get in touch with ex-RLC Officer

I am trying to get in touch with a senior RLC officer I used to work for and has since retired. Who should I write to at HQ RLC to get his address or ask to forward my letter?

Many thanks for helpful replies. Oh, and Happy Christmas too!

Latest Threads