Trying to find

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by doctordeath, Feb 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anybody know where (CSM) Some bloke I know is ex 4 ADFA

Edited by MOD!
  2. Not I.

I only knew one "Jacko Jackson" and that was in 2ADFA Osnatrash in 1979 and I dont think he would have made CSM (could be Oh so wrong though could'nt I)
    He fancied my daughter :lol:

3. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

DD, please edit your post in line with ARRSE policy of not mentioning real names.
  4. DD

Before you comply with VB's anonymisation directive, are we talking about the same bloke who commissioned in 99?

I was at Keogh with someone of the same name who was an LE MSO.
  5. I know him through rugby contacts - best you PM me.

6. Dear Vibro bono
    Would love to conply but can remember how to get back in to the original message to change the text!!!
    Regards DD
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Edited the initail post as we all know who he is after!
  8. He goes to the P&P every year, so if youre down at Blockhouse this year you can say hi.

Talking of the P&P, anyone going? Venty, I cant put you on my units list this year, I havent got a unit any more! I'm a damn civvie too! What are we going to do?
  9. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

I'll get a taxi and eat some cold food and get bladdered!
  10. sounds good but you missed out standing in a queue of 360 people at the bar with 3 staff behind it, how you getting your ticket?
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Got a letter from the CRSM. Do you want a copy of it or I can add you to the list.