• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Trying to find some old mates.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but it seemed the most appropriate.

I'm trying to contact a couple of old mates of mine, Brian Meadows, he's ex RAF Regiment and Ken Whitfield, ex RM. Haven't spoken to them in over 10yrs so I thought I'd have a punt on here.

If you see this Guys or anyone knows their Email, please drop me a PM.

Hi to anyone else who worked with us all those years ago. Sure there must be some on here. Drop me a line.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Damion.

no1cares said:
The fact you haven't spoken to them in 10 yrs might tell you something?
Thanks for that insight mate, I'm sure you'll never lose touch with anyone you know especially when moving between countries. You seem far to sensible.

Cheers.

Bad_Omen said:
no1cares said:
Thanks for that insight mate, I'm sure you'll never lose touch with anyone you know especially when moving between countries. You seem far to sensible.

Cheers.
Well done B_O on identifying no1cares as an idiot so soon into your ARRSE career. Take a seat, would you care for a brandy?

Bat_Crab said:
Bad_Omen said:
no1cares said:

Cheers.
Well done B_O on identifying no1cares as an idiot so soon into your ARRSE career. Take a seat, would you care for a brandy?
Ah well, it wasn't difficult! But thank you.