• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trying to find an old friend

Do dry your eyes princess, I did mention friends reunited and if you cant see a joke when it's in front of you then maybe you should have been clearer in your intentions.

Farm_Girl said:
Might have know would get a brainless reply.... I am a civilin nurse I received news our friend may have died of natural causes aprox two years ago but this is not confirmed...reason for search. Came accross this web site by chance and mistakenly thought his collegues may have had better idea how to trace some-one in the army. I will not drop in on this forum again. Thanks
Fcuck me! One reply and the teddy's already well and truly slung. :roll:

For a nurse, you're very thin skinned.

Thanks to you all, am v thin skinned and not in least bit bothered good advise not to give info away dont understand what most of you are saying anyhow as being civillian. Have found way of tracing our friend either of this earth or not. Regards Farm Girl

Thanks to you all, am v thin skinned and not in least bit bothered good advise not to give info away dont understand what most of you are saying anyhow as being civillian.
No, it's because everybody else is speaking english.

Farm_Girl said:
Thanks to you all, am v thin skinned and not in least bit bothered good advise not to give info away dont understand what most of you are saying anyhow as being civillian. Have found way of tracing our friend either of this earth or not. Regards Farm Girl
Make your mind up, or do you have multiple personalities? Oh and can you sort the fcucking puntuation out or send key setting?

Ta.

Recce19 said:
Farm_Girl said:
Make your mind up, or do you have multiple personalities? Oh and can you sort the fcucking punCtuation out or send key setting?

Ta.
;)

Latest Threads