Trying to find a lost Clerk

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by bathblade, Sep 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am trying to locate two old friends of mine for a basic troop reunion.

1. He (as was I) was AGC(SPS). The last time I saw him was in 1993 at the Ground Liaison Section with 3Sqn RAF (Harriers) based in Gutersloh. His name is Geoff (or Jeff) Scott. He is a geordie, was very short and skinny but very big in Judo. He was ex RCT.

2. He also was AGC(SPS) as far as we know. His name is Andrew Noble and was from Stroud or the Gloucestershire area other than that Im afraid I dont have anything. He was ex RCT.

Anyone who knows of him please let me know. Ta

Attached Files:

2. It's not me.

Try the AGC thingy on FB.

Liason?

You must be a clerk.

3. Bathblade, as they are / were clerks then they may well still be completing their PFTs.

• Like Like x 1
  4. He said Liasion not Liason (and yes being ex-Cavalry and a little better educated I know it should read Liaison)

You must be a clerk, can't even copy straight off the screeen (tee hee chuckle chuckle much mirth snigger)

5. lol loving the anti clerk comments...must have had us pass you on a PFT at one time or another? Damn us for not sticking to stereotypes!

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Don't be stupid. We would have amended JPA to show we had completed it, leaving us more time to concentrate on the important stuff like drinking tea and doing our nails.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

8. Why? Does the **** owe you a tenner? :?

[​IMG]