Trying to find a friend in the Army

Hi, i've got a friend who joined up at the start of 2007 and i havent seen him in over a year, is there any way i can get in contact with him, or find out where he is?
I know theres something on ArmyNet, but i can't get onto it because i'm not in the army, yet.
And i don't have any ArmyNet friends whom i can be a guest of.

Is there any other way than this,
Any help appreciated

Adam

Chalky White, Nobby Clarke or Chippy Carpenter then?

PM me his name and bank account details. Not only will I track him down for you, but I have $10,000,000,000 with his name on it should he accept my offer to help my church in Nigeria.

Kindest Regards,

Dr. Theodore Wildebeast.

Hate to say this but; when you join up people do tend to cast adrift all things civilian.
Friends tend to be at the top of the list. Girlfriends take a bit longer but we get there in the end.
It has been a year.

DummyRound said:
PM me his name and bank account details. Not only will I track him down for you, but I have $10,000,000,000 with his name on it should he accept my offer to help my church in Nigeria.

Kindest Regards,

Dr. Theodore Wildebeast.
Ad4m said:
Landed a fine one there Sir. My congratulations.

...er any chance of a loan?

I'll be your very very special friend......
write me enclosing a photo of yourself in any pose you want
to:-
Mr G L Itter
C/O The Governor
HMP Wormwood Scrubs
London
I'll try to write you when I've settled into my new room...

Listen - When he said he loved you... He was lying. It was just to get you to swallow.

Trying to find a friend in the Army....

Are you sure the Army was the right place to try to find a friend??...

Have you tried the Navy?...

The Brownies?....

The YMCA?....

The Village People?...

The "Big Yin" may have the answerrrrr....

"In the brownies....." :D

Sparky2339 said:
Trying to find a friend in the Army....

Are you sure the Army was the right place to try to find a friend??...

Have you tried the Navy?...

The Brownies?....

The YMCA?....

The Village People?...

The "Big Yin" may have the answerrrrr....

"In the brownies....." :D

HAHAHAHAHA you're so funny.
If you'd read, my friend is IN the army, and i am trying to find him.

Ad4m said:
Hi, i've got a friend who joined up at the start of 2007 and i havent seen him in over a year, is there any way i can get in contact with him, or find out where he is?
I know theres something on ArmyNet, but i can't get onto it because i'm not in the army, yet.

Any help appreciated

Adam
Adam,

I will try and answer. If your friend has joined and "vanished", it is probably because he wanted to do so. Joining the Army is a major event in one's life and one's priorities change. If you haven't moved, he may find you when he's ready.

However, if you are really desperate, I recommend contacting Soldier magazine, available on-line or in WH Smiths, and inserting a personal advertisement.

Litotes

Ad4m said:

Any help appreciated

Adam
I THINK THE SHORT ANSWER THAT NOBODY HAS MENTIONED YET IS ..

NO..

consider this,,you could be anybody or somebody with a grudge against pte somebody wishing to harm him or his family..

no pal..

THE BIG WORD IS SECURITY..