TRX Forces Suspension Trainer

Here's a link to the actual product:

TRX Training UK - TRX FORCE Kit

I'm looking to sell my own TRX because since I bought it, I've never done anything with but leaving it sitting in storage. I've taken it out of it's packaging and all. Though it is in just new condition. Absolutely, sparkling mint condition. So I've decided I wanted to sell it...

The price starts at £100 minimum as it is worth £200+. If you want to buy it out immediately £150 and I'll pay for the p&p and no questions asked.

Knight,
Certa Ceito

Redirect Notice

Here's a link to the actual product:

TRX Training UK - TRX FORCE Kit

I'm looking to sell my own TRX because since I bought it, I've never done anything with but leaving it sitting in storage. I've taken it out of it's packaging and all. Though it is in just new condition. Absolutely, sparkling mint condition. So I've decided I wanted to sell it...

The price starts at £100 minimum as it is worth £200+. If you want to buy it out immediately £150 and I'll pay for the p&p and no questions asked.

Knight,
Certa Ceito

Redirect Notice
You can order offline from America brand new for way less that that!...that's what I did, cost me £90!

Only difference is, I bought mine when it was just the 'Forces Trainer'... Minus the DVD!
That lessened pain a few notches. Let's not tell the whole world about your original post shall we?

M

Mark The Convict

This reviewer is from Australia, and TRX is grossly overpriced. I made my own equivalent for $40.

1x snap-link,
2x lengths of garden hose,
2x Prusik knots,
3x lengths of paracord.

This reviewer is from Australia, and TRX is grossly overpriced. I made my own equivalent for $40.

1x snap-link,
2x lengths of garden hose,
2x Prusik knots,
3x lengths of paracord.
Where did you get Australia from? I clicked reviews looked at the top of the page left hand side.

Yep you did and you also mentioned it was worth over £200 and I found it for under £150 new in a matter of seconds and from their own website.
The first link I attached gave me the £200+ figure.

M

Mark The Convict

Jesus Christ. Are you the one who reckons he's doing a PhD in astro-physics, or some bloody thing? Disregard all previous references to links, reviews, China, or any other pox. The situation is as follows;

1- I am an Australian.

2- I was pointing out that the TRX is an overpriced bit of tat, designed to separate SEAL fetishists from their cash, and suggesting far more affordable alternatives.

3- You are a tit.

:)

Jesus Christ. Are you the one who reckons he's doing a PhD in astro-physics, or some bloody thing? Disregard all previous references to links, reviews, China, or any other pox. The situation is as follows;

1- I am an Australian.

2- I was pointing out that the TRX is an overpriced bit of tat, designed to separate SEAL fetishists from their cash, and suggesting far more affordable alternatives.

3- You are a tit.

:)
SEAL fetishists? Really? I hate swimming or going near large bodies of water due to my lack of water confidence and my phobia of drowning. PT fanboi seems more me.

M

Mark The Convict

'Lack of water confidence', eh? All the more reason why you should be shot down and captured by the NVA, bound hand and foot and hurled into the Mekong (which is apparently how the SEAL 'drown-proofing' regime came about...oops!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ironrations Classified Ads 1
Mag_to_grid Health and Fitness 12
msr The Intelligence Cell 10