Truth behind the username - Auld_Yin

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by commzmeanzbombz, Dec 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With reference to the "Truth behind the username" What about a special article about blokes coming to the end of their 22 years (or more).

I am only mentioning this as Auld_Yin has a bar on his signature block showing that at present he only has 9 days until retirement.

Whilst he will probably want to maintain some anonymity it would be interesting to see what he has been up to for the past 20 odd years.

Just a thought.

2. He's been out since before you were born, and has spent the last twenty years nudging turps and creating maps of various landmasses through the medium of elastic waisted beige trousers and concentrated urine.
  3. Roger, I thought everyone on here was serving :eek:

Never mind, Im not an Auld Yin stalker by the way! :oops:
  4. He must have emptied a few p1ss bags in his time the old soak
  5. Its irrelevant, poor diet, poverty and the systematic physical abuse of anything that is manmade and ingestable makes all the skanky pea eyed f*ckers look 30 years older than their actual age anyway..
  6. You should f*cking coco

Best laugh I have had all year :D :D
  7. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Are you having a laugh?

Probably less than 5% of the membership here is actively serving right now.
  8. Yes that was me making a little joke!
  9. Aul_Yin? I can say I was at Oswestry Sept -Oct 66, I was with the big boys. I wondered who the kids were!! :roll:
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There was me thinking this site is anonymous and people did not know who one was, but Sandmanfez and Reni77 have described me to a tee. :D