Truth behind advertising

Last night Mrs Artois upbraided Master Artois, aged 12, for licking the lid of his Müller yogurt.

"I'm licking the lid of life..." he said. I looked at them both, not a flicker across my face.

Then moments later he added, "Mllaar yogurt... 'Lick the Lid of Life'. " I involuntarily spat out a mouthful of beer over the table; table for two in the Doghouse narrowly avoided.

artois said:
Last night Mrs Artois upbraided Master Artois, aged 12, for licking the lid of his Müller yogurt.

"I'm licking the lid of life..." he said. I looked at them both, not a flicker across my face.

Then moments later he added, "Mllaar yogurt... 'Lick the Lid of Life'. " I involuntarily spat out a mouthful of beer over the table; table for two in the Doghouse narrowly avoided.
quality :lol:

artois said:

Advertising slogans be damned.
YOU WASTED BEER! :evil:

I have noticed here that adverts, relating to what I do for a living, have to be listened to carefully as they stretch "facts' like play dough.

Wonder when we will have to show adverts in a foreign language to conform to some EU legislation?

Very funny ditty and all that... but what the b*ggery b*llocks is wrong with licking the lid of your yogurt, precisely? God damn puritans.