"Trust me, I'm Jewish"

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Well that's me well and truly fcuked.

I better tell the wife I'm not really a fighter pilot.

the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left.
It was that easy? Shit, it's almost worth getting your pickle snipped, the dirty bucket that she is.

I think the only porky I've been told that would have affected the outcome was "I'm single".

Maybe I should change that to 'might have affected the outcome'...

Sound rather like the Nazis racial laws that made it a crime for Jews to have sex with Aryan women…

"rape by deception" - that is a new one....

Yes, the Nazometer will be running a bit hot on this thread I fear.

So basically, the lady consented to sexual intercourse but when later she found out that the man was a muslim decided that she didn't want to have had sex with him? What complete and utter bollox. He shouldn't be done for rape by deception, he should be done for having sex with a mong.

So basically, the lady consented to sexual intercourse but when later she found out that the man was a muslim decided that she didn't want to have had sex with him? What complete and utter bollox. He shouldn't be done for rape by deception, he should be done for having sex with a mong.
Yup, being a muslim ain't no pic nic these days...

I'm thinking of going to the Police too. The amount of times I've been duped into thinking that I've courted and entertained a youthful fair maiden when in fact I've discovered in the morning that she is indeed a seperated middle-aged morbidly-obese mother-of-five, is extremely painful to recollect.

I feel my trust in them all has been betrayed.

B

BirdsAffirm

she must have been a good girl though if she gave out to the Arab/pretend Jew on the first date...