Trust Me I'm An Expert.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by toffeewrapper1, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I lived out in Florida for a bit and the the bloody things were everywhere, even on the housing estates. Best piece of advice i can give is leave the fuckers alone, they are Alligators FFS.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Pity it didn't clamp it's jaws on his fucking head. That'll teach him not to be so fucking cocky and show a lot of respect.

3. I live in Bradford(no fucking alligators) and even I would suggest that your advice is sound advice.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. They have all been used in Doner Kebabs.
  5. I'll have a large doner Abdul............................................................and make it snappy!!

Hat,coat,one way ticket to oblivion?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I'll take the corners, you head the fuckers in. ;-)
  7. Same here, although I didn't live near anywhere particularly swampy there were times when you'd just be driving down the road and one of them would be laying in the sun on the verge.
    Even once, laying in the middle of the road. And the traffic goes AROUND them!
    Just leave them alone until they want to move!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Crapatalk and a head dobber
  8. Anyone that interacts with a wild animal deserve all they get. My advice? A .308 would do the job just nicely. New handbag for TSO and a new pair of boots for moi. Job jobbed.
  9. I worked in Florida for about a year..........Tampa / ST Petersburg. We had a smallish one, 4 ft or so used to come round the back of the warehouse , we fed it Twinkies , it liked them..........
  10. I live in Florida and there are wallygators everywhere - pic below was taken in the apartment complex as we were moving in (pardon the lack of quality - was taken through the blinds on my Blackberry before she disappeared) IMG00024-20110617-1705.jpg
  11. I only see a bint with a half decent arse.
  12. Wrong pic - oh well - just checking out the area's scenery and wildlife...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Stroking a cat = good.
    Stroking a dog = good.
    Stroking an aligator = not so good.
  14. Please tell me that they are small children..please!