Trumps speech now

He has been drugged as he is actually following the tele prompt.

Shame it does show how he does have a problem reading wordy things too well.

Still blaming other small folks as it’s not his problem . It’s a foreign virus you know! Not a US one.

30 day block for travel to the USA from Europe.

Still lying about some stuff though. Test are available. Etc.

still the biggliest bestest market in the world.? What how low is the DOW today?

Last edited:
I can't believe that anybody in Europe would voluntarily get out of bed and waste time watching that.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oh you don’t approve a temporary ban?
What's the point? Any damage that could be done, probably has been done by now. Also, what about the US citizens across Europe right now, are they banned from travelling back?

What's the point? Any damage that could be done, probably has been done by now. Also, what about the US citizens across Europe right now, are they banned from travelling back?
They will be allowed home and quarantined.
Europe is also being hit rather hard, I would imagine it would be to reduce exposure to the bug and prevent more infected into the country. He did seem to throw some shade at the EU for not banning the Chinese straight away.

To be honest I wish the UK govt would follow the us on this one other wise people are just going to come to the UK to get flights to the states bringing the virus here too

Did anyone who watched it notice how squinty his right eye is?

The knock on of all this:

We just had a text from the local education department telling us that the State Education people have not made a decision as to whether the schools are closing yet.

Another piece of received info is that SAT testing on the 14th March has been cancelled. SAT tests are a test to assess kids for their university/college entry based on the scores they receive. Other testing dates will be cancelled with two days notice.

Time to go buy some bog roll.

No he twaddled something about citizens, assessments, checks etc.

The ban does not apply to the UK.........so get ready for lots of dagos and spics arriving through the tunnel to try and get onward flights to the US.

Did anyone who watched it notice how squinty his right eye is?

The knock on of all this:

We just had a text from the local education department telling us that the State Education people have not made a decision as to whether the schools are closing yet.

Another piece of received info is that SAT testing on the 14th March has been cancelled. SAT tests are a test to assess kids for their university/college entry based on the scores they receive. Other testing dates will be cancelled with two days notice.

Time to go buy some bog roll.
You’re in Texas. Go get a sweet lawn chair and about ten cases of beer. great way to pass time!

You’re in Texas. Go get a sweet lawn chair and about ten cases of beer. great way to pass time!
Shorts and flip flop weather today, mid 70's.

Not that I saw any of it, on my hands and knee's with a router removing sections of an engineered wooden floor without causing damage to adjacent pieces.

Shorts and flip flop weather today, mid 70's.

Not that I saw any of it, on my hands and knee's with a router removing sections of an engineered wooden floor without causing damage to adjacent pieces.
Snow for this weekend, but summer will come in July!!

I can't believe that anybody in Europe would voluntarily get out of bed and waste time watching that.
If everything Trump does makes you wet your pants - you stay up and bleat.

Latest Threads