Trump to visit UK on Friday 13th July

The last time he wanted to come to the UK, he put if off because everyone was being so nasty to him. Nothing's changed on that score. We'll all be there to give a "rousing welcome" to the useless fat psycho.

MsG
Well that's the thread rapidly going down hill now then.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do they do free delivery?
It may come in something similar to this. Ask for a tracking number do you can keep track of your new object and not miss the delivery.

police-van.jpg

The last time he wanted to come to the UK, he put if off because a few shouty unwashed dole sponger type cünts worried HM Government. And absolutely Nothing's changed on that score. We'll all be there to give a "rousing welcome" to the useless fat psycho. Even though we didn't protest en mass when the Saudis (a real nasty regime, with a history of exporting terrorism and domestic human rights abuse) had a state visit last month.

MsG
Lets have it right shall we Bugsy.

The last time he wanted to come to the UK, he put if off because everyone was being so nasty to him. Nothing's changed on that score. We'll all be there to give a "rousing welcome" to the useless fat psycho.

MsG
I'm sure he'll lose many many nights sleep at the thought of a few scruffy SWP leaflet warriors ganging up on him? He'll probably be too tired to travel.

Just in case he throws caution to the wind though and turns up despite your rather malodorous welcoming committee, make sure you are wearing your fully badged up Primark anorak. That'll scare him off.

Even better, take your Desert Eagle with you and shoot him and his entire entourage. That'll be no problem for a marksman such as you.

Beer and popcorn stocked in to watch the left wing freak show. Might buy some shares in London glaziers as there may be a few windes kicked in?
I would buy a job lot of flammable American flags.

Even at a mark up of a pound a flag, you are bound to make a return selling them to excitable crowds.[/QUOTE]
You capitalist - take his name.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I assume all Met police leave and rest days are being cancelled and the army are being put on notice of mobilisation as we type?
I don't think Khan will sign off for the overtime for the Met, especially as he's publically stated that he doesn't want Trump here, so London will probably be a no-go zone that weekend as the Lefties go "shopping" and "remodeling" London

I don't think Khan will sign off for the overtime for the Met, especially as he's publically stated that he doesn't want Trump here, so London will probably be a no-go zone that weekend as the Lefties go "shopping" and "remodeling" London
He'll probably declare it a city wide rest day for the police.

MsG
I bet he's really worried about a pack of smelly inadequates waving placards around.

MsG
I bet he's ******* shitting himself you decrepit old prick.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Katie Hopkins' (and probably most of the country's) view:-
KT.jpg

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
I bet he's ******* shitting himself you decrepit old prick.
Ha, ha! Still smarting mightily from your utter humiliation on ARRSEpedai, eh, FriedAlfie?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Ha, ha! Still smarting mightily from your utter humiliation on ARRSEpedai, eh, FriedAlfie?:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
Yeah, you tell him Bugsy, that will sort him right out.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Says a Mayor that's trying to shutdown free speech on social media and doesn't listen to anything that his constituents say unless it sides with his opinion.

Latest Threads