Trump to visit UK on Friday 13th July

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Trump to visit UK in July

Anyone superstitious about trump arriving on Friday the 13th of July?

I wonder if he will stop off in Ireland the day before for a wee walk around wearing a nice coloured scarf!

What if he trips and breaks something getting off the plane.
An arm, a wrist, an ankle, a leg, a neck...
At his advanced age it might even polish him off.
Wouldn't that be just terrible?
Maybe not...

Head of major power to visit the UK. Shame it's Trump.

If only he was in charge of some left wing country in harmony with the views of the chatterati, I'm sure the media would have no problem then. Mugabe did ok and I recall the Chinese security being given a pretty free hand to ensure that the boss didn't get upset by demos against him on his visit.

I wonder if the same will apply this time?

I’m going to order a Mexeraft loaded with Naafi Stores beer and a Chacon full of popcorn for that visit!
Get ready for a great wailing and teeth gnashing frenzy-fest. Hope the weather is hot and sunny so that they come out in their hordes!

Happy days.

QUOTE="Ho2331, post: 8541241, member: 85461"]How many arrsers will be booking the day off to go and protest I wonder?[/QUOTE]

Beer and popcorn stocked in to watch the left wing freak show. Might buy some shares in London glaziers as there may be a few windes kicked in?

QUOTE="Ho2331, post: 8541241, member: 85461"]How many arrsers will be booking the day off to go and protest I wonder?
Beer and popcorn stocked in to watch the left wing freak show. Might buy some shares in London glaziers as there may be a few windes kicked in?[/QUOTE]

I would buy a job lot of flammable American flags.

Even at a mark up of a pound a flag, you are bound to make a return selling them to excitable crowds.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Trump to visit UK in July

Anyone superstitious about trump arriving on Friday the 13th of July?

I wonder if he will stop off in Ireland the day before for a wee walk around wearing a nice coloured scarf!

It’s not that small, it’ll take him more than a day to walk round it.
Dublin,for a ritual pint and a flyby over the golf course.
I’m sure he’ll have a wonderful time and get a warm welcome from everyone.
We wouldn’t want him going into a sulk and tweeting nastily.

How many arrsers will be booking the day off to go and protest I wonder?
Who do I see to put in my order for a nice new 60" flat screen TV, freshly "liberated" from a London shop?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
How many arrsers will be booking the day off to go and protest I wonder?
I'm off but unfortunately I'll be in Lanzarote.

Beer and popcorn stocked in to watch the left wing freak show. Might buy some shares in London glaziers as there may be a few windes kicked in?

I would buy a job lot of flammable American flags.

Even at a mark up of a pound a flag, you are bound to make a return selling them to excitable crowds.
You want Pinata's mate (pronounced: Pin Yahta). They have gone down a bomb not only in Mexico, but here in't US too with the Mexi population. Beating the crap out of them is a good anger release.

As this is the Int Cell...I think he is a much maligned chap who has only ever tried to do what he said he was going to do when those nice American chappies voted him in. Am I bothered or affected by the fact he is visiting? No, will the world stop turning? Well as long as he keeps his finger off the button;-)
Do I really give a proverbial? Not in the slightest, but if it gives the snowflakes apoplexy then bring it on, besides, it will be fun to watch :)

QUOTE="Ho2331, post: 8541241, member: 85461"]How many arrsers will be booking the day off to go and protest I wonder?
Beer and popcorn stocked in to watch the left wing freak show. Might buy some shares in London glaziers as there may be a few windes kicked in?[/QUOTE]
Yet where were they when the Saudis visited last month?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who do I see to put in my order for a nice new 60" flat screen TV, freshly "liberated" from a London shop?
Drop a note to Momentum or Amnesty International, they may be able to pass your request on!

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
The last time he wanted to come to the UK, he put if off because everyone was being so nasty to him. Nothing's changed on that score. We'll all be there to give a "rousing welcome" to the useless fat psycho.

MsG

Why Friday the 13th though? Surely the 12th would have been better for the Orange idiot?