Trump pulls the US out of Iran deal.

Except that it was only going to slow, not stop, and they were cheating on even that.

In their determination to eclipse American power, the Iranian new right regards the acquisition of nuclear capability as an important objective. Ayatollah Muhammad Taqi Mesbah-Yazdi declaring this task a ‘great divine test’. while the mouthpiece of the extreme right, Kayhan, has openly called for acquiring ‘knowledge and ability to make nuclear weapons that are necessary in preparation for the next phase in future battlefields’.

The Rafsanjani and Khatami administrations looked on nuclear weapons as tools of deterrence, the conservatives however feel them a critical means of solidifying Iran’s pre-eminence in the region.

The current leaders seem to display little intention of bartering the programme away for commercial contracts or security guarantees which they openly deride. They feel Iran requires a robust, extensive nuclear infrastructure and it is doubtful they will change their objective.

So much for them stopping.
Where is the evidence of this "cheating"?

Not to mention, we have a Navy who could enforce a blockade of Iran......Esp if the Saudi's chip in.... Damn inconvenient for European business.
Well as long as Iran doesn't have, say, Silkworm missiles able to sink US Warships or the ability to block the Straits of Hormuz, what could go wrong?

You dont think the U.S has thought this through? The Europeans are being exposed for only wanting the deal for economic reasons - they dont give a crap if Iran sponsors terrorism or builds nukes. If the French and Germans want to fight the U.S on this - good luck to them.
Do you think Trump has??

Actually, you probably do.

And Europe / Ch / Ru is in the deal to stop Iran getting nukes.

Do you think Trump has??

Actually, you probably do.

And Europe / Ch / Ru is in the deal to stop Iran getting nukes.
Trump is a pool shark, squeezing the Iranian economy is a way to quickly end their proxy wars in Syria and Yemen. They have been pretty naughty, so hurting the Iranians and Europe is a win in his book.

You would have to be a special kind of stupid to actually believe anything Iran says... I suppose they didn’t support the militias in Iraq either?

What was the punitive measures of Iran was found to lying? What about the facilities that they wouldn’t let inspectors visit?
What about the fact that the US has broken its word and Iran is now free to develop nukes now?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am sorry if you were in the CIC of the ship, and can tell me everything that went down be my guest. Oh wait you were not.....
Ah I see, so you won't be commenting on anything you weren't directly involved in either. That should keep the site quiet for the foreseeable future.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Don't you have some models to build or some book about some obscure battle to write a review on?
And that has what relevance? Apart from embarrassing yourself again. I also don't remember you being with me when I built anything or wrote the reviews, so are you also a colossal hypocrite or just stupid?

The Navy is pretty familiar with the Gulf BB, and they have not lost a ship in combat since WW2.
Cough: Notable U.S. Navy Ships Lost Since World War II - USNI News

Mines are a problem:
USS Magpie
USS Magpie (AMS-25) blew up after striking a mine off the coast of Korea on Sept. 29 1950, claiming the lives of 21 members of the crew. Ships hitting mines during the Korean Conflict would also cost the U.S. Navy the USS Pirate (AM-275), USS Pledge (AM-277), USS Sarsi (ATF-111) and USS Partridge (AMS-31). Mines continue to be the biggest threat to the world’s navies and account for most ship losses other than accidents.
When relationships weren't quite so strong:
USS Liberty

In an incident that still evokes heated debate today, 34 crewmen were killed and 171 were wounded when USS Liberty (AGTR-5) was attacked by Israel Defense Forces on June 8, 1967 while conducting intelligence operations in the Mediterranean near Sinai. The Liberty returned to the US after emergency repairs, but the severity of the damage resulted in the ship being decommissioned and scrapped. The U.S. government officially accepted the Israeli position that the attack was purely an accident due to confusion in a tense environment, but many maintain that the Israelis intentionally targeted the Liberty because the ship could intercept and inadvertently share information concerning Israel’s activities during the Six-Day War.

And that has what relevance? Apart from embarrassing yourself again. I also don't remember you being with me when I built anything or wrote the reviews, so are you also a colossal hypocrite or just stupid?
It was a polite way of telling you to go step in front of a bus, pound sand, feck off back to the nursing home etc.