Trump moves to ban bump stocks

If it's any consolation, I suspect the chaos is sweeping across Europe towards the East..!

..and what are we suggesting.. get rid of guns! - yep wise move!

The Europeans are in for one hell of a fall. They've built their better life, and now the neighbours want it too, without working for it.
Populations in the middle East and Africa are exploding at a near exponential rate - and we've seen the first wave invade and establish a beachhead.
Admiral Chris Parry wrote a very perceptive document a decade ago about invasion and fall from the MENA. The trendies laughed, they're not laughing now, and in another decade they will be crying.

Populations in the middle East and Africa are exploding at a near exponential rate
What, with all those millions dying every minute of aids/no water/no food/ muslim tupperware parties.
How do they find the time?

What, with all those millions dying every minute of aids/no water/no food/ muslim tupperware parties.

The population of Africa is expected to grow by 1.3 Billion over the next 30 years, and there are not enough jobs now causing mass exodus's
The Middle Easy is no better, if anything worse with jobs a distant and unachievable dream for most.

Good fences make good neighbours, and lazy prosperous Europe has no fences

Some good news at last.
I believe AR's are no longer assault rifles, they are now "weapons of war".
I heard ‘weapons of mass destruction’ yesterday.... someone should have told Saddam.

Last edited:
I heard ‘weapons of mass destruction’ yesterday.... someone should have Saddam.
Earlier my wife pointed out a comment from some website she goes to. The author of the comment stated when challenged that they "had thoroughly researched the info and found it to be true".

A bullet from an AR-15 travels at 20,000 mph
An AR-15 fires 10 rounds per second

Unfortunately there are people out there who are going to read that and take it as fact.

Funnily enough, us civilians are trusted to keep guns at home and use them without supervision.
This mindset that guns must be kept in armouries , locked away from people and only used under close adult supervision might explain why so many ex service people in the UK don’t like the idea of civilian gun ownership.
Which proves the point , when everybody regardless of background and mental health state has free access to firearms and only one person is needed to make a decision on their use things can and do go tragically wrong, and yes US statistics prove this , glad to see you realise stricter controls are needed .

PS I`m not anti gun , just anti moron, part of my income comes from firearms sales to carefully vetted civilians.

Humans are like rabbits. Unlike many other animals, our females are in season all the time. We have evolved to reproduce at a phenomenal rate to offset a phenomenal death rate from famine, disease and war. My grandmother had 12 kids. Only six survived beyond infancy.

Until fairly recently, both sides of the equation were balanced in Africa. Those that didn't die of horrible diseases as infants frequently starved to death as children or killed one another in adulthood. Now, thanks to modern medicine and Bob Geldof, more Africans are surviving long enough to get pregnant. Hence exponential population growth.

Humans are like rabbits. Unlike many other animals, our females are in season all the time. We have evolved to reproduce at a phenomenal rate to offset a phenomenal death rate from famine, disease and war. My grandmother had 12 kids. Only six survived beyond infancy.

Until fairly recently, both sides of the equation were balanced in Africa. Those that didn't die of horrible diseases as infants frequently starved to death as children or killed one another in adulthood. Now, thanks to modern medicine and Bob Geldof, more Africans are surviving long enough to get pregnant. Hence exponential population growth.
David Attenborough walt.:-D

Which proves the point , when everybody regardless of background and mental health state has free access to firearms and only one person is needed to make a decision on their use things can and do go tragically wrong, and yes US statistics prove this , glad to see you realise stricter controls are needed .

PS I`m not anti gun , just anti moron, part of my income comes from firearms sales to carefully vetted civilians.

Proves nothing, there is no vetting of uk firearms licence applicants by people with formal psychiatric competence.its just an option by a GP, if he gives one.

BMA - Firearms

Proves nothing, there is no vetting of uk firearms licence applicants by people with formal psychiatric competence.its just an option by a GP, if he gives one.

BMA - Firearms
If the GP says they do not have the expertise to say yes or no, the majority of Forces imx tender it to people who do have formal qualifications. I’ve seen it done on many occasions

So Ireland, republic of, should be much safer then the UK as it has the toughest licensing system in Europe. Even Gat air pistols need a licence.

And, nope, it's got significantly more gun crime and shootings..
You have this uncanny knack of quoting a fact without giving context to twist it to suit your view.

Do you think the gun violence problem in the Republic of Ireland may have something to do with the para militaries morphing into just being criminal gangs and having access to the weapon stocks, or as a result of the drug trade they're involved in?

It still has a much lower death rate than in the states.

Those who live in Germany or know better can correct me but I understand that they have one of the highest rates of gun ownership in Europe, if not the highest, yet have a low gun violence rate due to the controls and laws in place such as requiring psychological assessments.

Maybe there's a lesson there for the states. And I presume they still allow pointy steak knives as well.

Guess you fall into the never served categories and like to have semi auto rifles because they make you feel like you were a real soljer and owning an AR attracts men of your type ? bet you always wear combats as well and camo trainers , you weird cnut.

I own semi auto rifles because I can, and they do serve a purpose. I also find it funny that you deem these weapons as unfit to be owned by civilians. Many of whom still
Have more experience using them, then your service members who never touched a weapon until they went to basic. Men of my type? I live in Wyoming not owning firearms makes you stand out. Everybody has them and we don’t kill each other at all. An armed society is a polite society, and that seems to scare you. You’re moron who is trying to come up with a solution for a country you are not a citizen of.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I own semi auto rifles because I can, and they do serve a purpose. I also find it funny that you deem these weapons as unfit to be owned by civilians. Many of whom still
Have more experience using them, then your service members who never touched a weapon until they went to basic. Men of my type? I live in Wyoming not owning firearms makes you stand out. Everybody has them and we don’t kill each other at all. An armed society is a polite society, and that seems to scare you. You’re moron who is trying to come up with a solution for a country you are not a citizen of.
Really? Not a high percentage but it appears you do
6. Wyoming (TIE)

Death by firearm per 100,000 population: 16.7
No permit required for a purchase of a firearm.

You have this uncanny knack of quoting a fact without giving context to twist it to suit your view.

Do you think the gun violence problem in the Republic of Ireland may have something to do with the para militaries morphing into just being criminal gangs and having access to the weapon stocks, or as a result of the drug trade they're involved in?

It still has a much lower death rate than in the states.

Those who live in Germany or know better can correct me but I understand that they have one of the highest rates of gun ownership in Europe, if not the highest, yet have a low gun violence rate due to the controls and laws in place such as requiring psychological assessments.

Maybe there's a lesson there for the states. And I presume they still allow pointy steak knives as well.

Bad guns are banned and everything else incredibly tightly restricted and regulated.

Guess what?

Criminals don't give a tinkers cuss about firearms laws - who'd have thunk it!
All excessive regulation does is inconvenience the law abiding.

Germany?
FFS, they even have ordnances prohibiting standing up to piss after 10pm in shared housing!