Trump moves to ban bump stocks

For how long though? Driverless cars, won't be speeding. The technology is already in my car to stop me speeding, I wouldn't rule it out. I won't like it. I'll feel some of my rights have been taken away, I haven't done anything wrong. I didn't kill anyone.
It would probably in the UK save over 500 lives per year. When you multiply out the hurt from the 500 families, add the serious injuries saved with the same impact on their families. I can't argue against that.
Thats the difference between yours and my mentality. What if no more privately owned cars? Sport bikes? Swimming pools? DIY tools ?

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

You can bump fire s/auto shotguns with no gadgets so I`ve heard, just put your thumb in your jeans belt loop ....you get the idea , a mate nearly broke his thumb doing this with an A5 :)
In America you can but you can not bump fire a AR15 in the UK.

Easily 30 grand worth. Ironic part is most who want them banned can’t realize that guys with a full safe like this will still have a full safe as long as he wants. Banning doesn’t equal seizure, and the problem will exist as long the mass body count psycho exists.
Excellent, it’s wrong, it’s a tricky problem but we’ll do FA about it? Just admitting that no one (not serving) needs a magazine fed weapon might help sort this fucked up culture would be nice.

Excellent, it’s wrong, it’s a tricky problem but we’ll do FA about it? Just admitting that no one (not serving) needs a magazine fed weapon might help sort this fucked up culture would be nice.
Until someone brassed up a school with a handgun or shotgun, then they would be next.

So no more lever or pump action riflers, no more semi auto handguns, no more pump and semi auto shotguns, yeah, that will fly.

So no more lever or pump action riflers, no more semi auto handguns, no more pump and semi auto shotguns, yeah, that will fly.
Ah, ok, let’s not worry about innocents getting shot, I was given mag fed rifles because they are, very well, designed to kill people. The argument that banning them will lead to lunatics using less efficient means to kill is a ******* good one!

Ah, ok, let’s not worry about innocents getting shot, I was given mag fed rifles because they are, very well, designed to kill people. The argument that banning them will lead to lunatics using less efficient means to kill is a ******* good one!
Including those firearms on your ban list just turned most law abiding gun owners who would probably accept some change into mortal enemies.

Including those firearms on your ban list just turned most law abiding gun owners who would probably accept some change into mortal enemies.
:frustrated:I didn’t! Ban assault rifles, they only have one purpose to kill, or maim, People, at range. Very sexy to your average fucked up teenage scrote.

I'd put it one doesn't need an AR-15 or any semi auto firearm to create murderous carnage, Derek Bird of Cumbria managed to murder twelve people and wound eleven with nothing more than a doubled barreled shotgun and a .22 bolt action rifle.

:frustrated:I didn’t! Ban assault rifles, they only have one purpose to kill, or maim, People, at range. Very sexy to your average fucked up teenage scrote.
AR15s are a popular hunting rifle. There are also quite a few used for target shooting.

Saying any firearm exists to kill people is like saying any knife exists to kill people. If so, what do you use to cut your steak? (kitchen knives being the most common knife used in knife crime, not military bayonets or swords).

Your statement is factually incorrect and using emotive language more suited to the Daily Mail.

"assault rifle" is a poorly defined term, which seems to apply more to the cosmetics of the rifle, not its capability. I could do just as much damage in a school with a Ruger 10-22 target rifle as I could an AR15.

Edits for spelling and fat fingers on a phone keyboard

Just admitting that no one (not serving) needs a magazine fed weapon might help sort this fucked up culture would be nice.
Oi! My Mausers have integral 5 round mags. When was the last time one of those was used in a mass killing? (Umm.... post 1945....)

Last edited:
These guys were deadly serious.
The wife of one of the blokes father had an 8000 acre property, and his main source of income was letting out lodges to guests that would come and shoot deer.
Taking his and patrons guns away would have no effect on mass shootings but would massively impact on their lives.

She still hasn't sent me an invite though.

Also in my opinion there is no need for semi auto unless you have a barn full of rats. That's why I think that the UK legislation is correct.

One has to watch the legislators for trying to slip things in under the radar though.
Well exactly. Don't think anyone is seriously suggesting banning hunting rifles. And as an AR-15 isn't yer first choice when it comes to bagging deer, their business would be safe.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Eactamundo, and that's were this hysterical 'assault weapon' meme falls over.
Compared to what went before, the Enfield too was a deadly dealer of rapid fire death in its day.
You really are simple the Lee Enfield was only effective at rapid fire due to the training given to the shooters, stick with Google. Any mong like you say, can rapid fire with AR15

Well exactly. Don't think anyone is seriously suggesting banning hunting rifles. And as an AR-15 isn't yer first choice when it comes to bagging deer, their business would be safe.
Many people actually do choose it as there first choice.