Trump moves to ban bump stocks

Um, mag on an SLR (shit weapon btw) remind me how many rounds? 75 round AR mags available in the US? Bump stock? That, mate, is a combination designed to kill people, innocent people, not deer, not coyote, not burglars and not Memphis wanna be gangsters.
I spend a lot of time in the US, sadly a sick society.

Why stop at a 75 round mag, go all in and get a 100 round Beta Mag!

You can get them for the FAL BTW, agreed, shit rifle, barn door at 400m, but piss stained old whenwe's like to fantasise they could hit a gnats gnads at 600m with one single handed.

I think you are slightly wrong in that assumption ; its not an anti gun sentiment at all .its an anti idiot sentiment
( So wheres my invite to blat off a few mags and revel in my piss poor marksmanship :) )
Unfortunately its a huge country, very diverse and even idiots have constitutional rights.

And you its all in good sport - at least you would get out and use them. I hate to think about all the rifles kept under lock and key for fear of scratching them/wearing them out.

I suppose you'd ban my evil Remington 700 PSS as its in extra deadly black, has a removable magazine conversion and a moderator?
No, nice rifle. You give fcukwit some basic instructions on a semi auto, he can cause carnage. It doesn't matter if he's off his tits, point, pull, release, repeat. Your rather nice rifle, takes practice to work at speed, and fcukwit shooter in a panic situation is not going to get the rounds off like you can.

Why stop at a 75 round mag, go all in and get a 100 round Beta Mag!

You can get them for the FAL BTW, agreed, shit rifle, barn door at 400m, but piss stained old whenwe's like to fantasise they could hit a gnats gnads at 600m with one single handed.
Got it, but wtf does anyone need a magazine fed rifle? Not everyone who lives in the US can be under endowed!

No, nice rifle. You give fcukwit some basic instructions on a semi auto, he can cause carnage. It doesn't matter if he's off his tits, point, pull, release, repeat. Your rather nice rifle, takes practice to work at speed, and fcukwit shooter in a panic situation is not going to get the rounds off like you can.

True, true

No clue, any member of a Michigan militia?

Edit; second thought couldn’t be Michigan militia, 2/3’s of the weapons would be SKS variations.
I see an emblem now - I think its just a safe sales brochure. There are many thousands of dollars there... I see a few Silencers/SBR's .

Do you own a car that can do more than 70mph?
Why?
You don't need to go faster than 70.
For how long though? Driverless cars, won't be speeding. The technology is already in my car to stop me speeding, I wouldn't rule it out. I won't like it. I'll feel some of my rights have been taken away, I haven't done anything wrong. I didn't kill anyone.
It would probably in the UK save over 500 lives per year. When you multiply out the hurt from the 500 families, add the serious injuries saved with the same impact on their families. I can't argue against that.

For how long though? Driverless cars, won't be speeding. The technology is already in my car to stop me speeding, I wouldn't rule it out. I won't like it. I'll feel some of my rights have been taken away, I haven't done anything wrong. I didn't kill anyone.
It would probably in the UK save over 500 lives per year. When you multiply out the hurt from the 500 families, add the serious injuries saved with the same impact on their families. I can't argue against that.

Well, there's an argument that the ongoing removal of real danger and 1st person excitement from peoples lives may not be unconnected with the relentless rise of mental health issues in the developed world.

Alcohol, sugar, processed food, books, kitchen knives, cars that go over 30 miles per hour, mobile phones, caffeine... none of this you actually need.

I see an emblem now - I think its just a safe sales brochure. There are many thousands of dollars there... I see a few Silencers/SBR's .
Easily 30 grand worth. Ironic part is most who want them banned can’t realize that guys with a full safe like this will still have a full safe as long as he wants. Banning doesn’t equal seizure, and the problem will exist as long the mass body count psycho exists.