Trump moves to ban bump stocks

Back on thread.

Tell me Americans, why do you need or want a semi automatic rifle?
A semi automatic rifle? One seems to be a little minimalist... Because I can?

Its funny all the anti gun sentiment, especially from (mostly) Ex military. First thing I hear whenever a mucker comes and visits is "where is the beer and when are we going shooting'?

The Average American has never seen a gun used violently except in TV or movies and has never seen or had gun violence directed at them or anyone they know

the US Population is over 317 Million (327,240 930)

ALL Gun Murders were less than 12K (11,004 for 2016) according to the FBI
Some one else who conveniently forgets the 73,000 injured by firearms last year

100,000 people every year.

Now concurrent to that will be the number of those injured who subsequently have massively crippling medical bills.

Its funny all the anti gun sentiment, especially from (mostly) Ex military. First thing I hear whenever a mucker comes and visits is "where is the beer and when are we going shooting'?
So the reasons given so far, "Because I can", and "Why not".

You can't reason with stupid.

I think you are slightly wrong in that assumption ; its not an anti gun sentiment at all .its an anti idiot sentiment
( So wheres my invite to blat off a few mags and revel in my piss poor marksmanship :) )

Semi auto?
No faster than any other semi automatic rifle, even the much revered by piss stained old men SLR
Um, mag on an SLR (shit weapon btw) remind me how many rounds? 75 round AR mags available in the US? Bump stock? That, mate, is a combination designed to kill people, innocent people, not deer, not coyote, not burglars and not Memphis wanna be gangsters.
I spend a lot of time in the US, sadly a sick society.

Um, mag on an SLR (shit weapon btw) remind me how many rounds? 75 round AR mags available in the US? Bump stock? That, mate, is a combination designed to kill people, innocent people, not deer, not coyote, not burglars and not Memphis wanna be gangsters.
I spend a lot of time in the US, sadly a sick society.
Meerkats, please Atfq!