Trump kicking out violent immigrant criminals and illegal workers in immigration crackdown

Last edited:
Our government just don't have the backbone to deport illegal immigrants or even violent and criminal migrants, they'll just house and give them benefits.
I'd love to see deportations happen though.

The Trump administration is also ending permits for nearly 200,000 Salvadorans to live and work in the US.

Donald Trump has put MS-13, one of the world's deadliest gangs, at the heart of his immigration reform.

He's vowed to destroy the group and send members back to El Salvador.

Sky News has followed the journey of some of those deported from America in recent months to see how El Salvador is coping.

Personally I think he's got the right idea, this could be a model idea come post-brexit!

View attachment 329162

I think he's poking a lot of very violent people who don't flinch at murdering innocent bystanders with a very pointy stick. MS-13 aren't the Democratic National Committee. Rhetoric about "destroying" the gang (as if he could ever do it) is just fatuous nonsense that is bound to get more law enforcement people killed.

I think he's poking a lot of very violent people who don't flinch at murdering innocent bystanders with a very pointy stick. MS-13 aren't the Democratic National Committee. Rhetoric about "destroying" the gang (as if he could ever do it) is just fatuous nonsense that is bound to get more law enforcement people killed.

I suppose he could have instead used the western European model of turning a blind eye to the problem....

Some Law enforcement officers will die, closely followed by lots of idiots who think they're clever.

Having been to the USA and seen their Police in action i am happy to sit back and watch 2 v violent organisations battle it out. MS-13 may not flinch at killing innocent people but then again neither do the Yank coppers

Was watching Last Week Tonight with John Oliver monday night talking about US Immigration "courts".
They're a branch of the Executive not Judicial branches and so are far from independent. It transpires that they do not have to appoint a lawyer to defend the "accused" if they can't afford one.

And they think that three & four year olds are perfectly capable of understanding the whole process and so won't need one anyway.

A stain on a great Nation.

Prepare to be astonished.

John Oliver takes 18-minutes to explain what's wrong with US immigration courts

Latest Threads