Trump Acquited - "Not guitly due to insufficient votes"

The same thing I would do now, contact my Reps and tell them to oppose the agenda by all means necessary.

Then continue to invest in HVPM.

And when the pendulum swings, I will encourage my elected representatives to use the Dem's rule feckery against them and bury their agenda.

And that my young friend is about all one can do. Well one could always go on other websites and whine like hell I suppose but that seems to be a pointless exercise.

I do find it a little amusing though that you think writing to your Rep will do any good. The only time those arrseholes will take any notice is when their place at the trough is under threat.

And that my young friend is about all one can do. Well one could always go on other websites and whine like hell I suppose but that seems to be a pointless exercise.

I do find it a little amusing though that you think writing to your Rep will do any good. The only time those arrseholes will take any notice is when their place at the trough is under threat.
Which is the wonderful thing about living in the least populated State. If they don't toe the line, then they will get a primary challenger and this is not a state that somebody needs a large war chest to campaign in. So if they want to enjoy the golden spoon they have to make the voters happy. Nobody wants to emulate California out here.

Well if I could build a few coal fired power plants and build a few more pipelines I would be glad to do so. But encouraging legislation that is aimed specifically at DC and telling the current admin to eat a few dicks will have to work, for now.

Well if I could build a few coal fired power plants and build a few more pipelines I would be glad to do so. But encouraging legislation that is aimed specifically at DC and telling the current admin to eat a few dicks will have to work, for now.

Like I said above mate, it's all one can do. Doesn't help though that not all your politicians are on board.

How is Liz these days btw? :-D

Busy staying out of sight and out of mind, fighting the Communists in DC. I imagine she will avoid the masses at home for some time.

Is Liz going to stand for election again down there in Wyoming?

Is Liz going to stand for election again down there in Wyoming?
Of course she will, she wants to enjoy the good life the taxpayers provide. But she just doesn't understand how badly she goofed back in Jan. If you side with the progressives on certain sensitive issues you might as well just call yourself Benedict Arnold or Benedict Cheney and bend over and kiss it.

Of course she will, she wants to enjoy the good life the taxpayers provide. But she just doesn't understand how badly she goofed back in Jan. If you side with the progressives on certain sensitive issues you might as well just call yourself Benedict Arnold or Benedict Cheney and bend over and kiss it.

I'd laugh my socks off if she runs and wins. Jeez mate you'd never live that one down.

I'd laugh my socks off if she runs and wins. Jeez mate you'd never live that one down.
I don’t think the Donald is going to remove the spotlight from that roach. Nor does he as a private citizen. The more things turn to shite under Biden, the less likely any politician is going to be want to seen supporting or having supported him.

The more things turn to shite under Biden, the less likely any politician is going to be want to seen supporting or having supported him.

That shite as you put it might just be the excuse they need to get him to retire. If you think it's a horror show now wait until Mzzzzzz Harris takes the top spot and it'll be fun to try guessing who her VP will be.

'Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive'.

Sir Walter Scott

That shite as you put it might just be the excuse they need to get him to retire. If you think it's a horror show now wait until Mzzzzzz Harris takes the top spot and it'll be fun to try guessing who her VP will be.

'Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive'.

Sir Walter Scott
She can also be the first impeached female president. I don’t see the country sticking together if the plans are to turn all of us in California and New York. DC can’t govern if the heartland is to busy passing legislation telling the Feds to go do one.

It will be interesting to see how far the elimination of the Filibuster is pursued.

Just imagine if the impeachment rules were altered so instead of 2/3 of the Senate being needed to convict it was changed to just 51 votes. Then Biden and Harris were charged and Convicted under a GOP President. The left would up in arms, but by that point nobody is going to care.

if the plans are to turn all of us in(to) California and New York

Weird how Yanks think

Latest Threads