Trump Acquited - "Not guitly due to insufficient votes"

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
Trump was found neither not guilty nor guilty. The process wasn't started as too few of the "Ayes" had it. The problem now is the Democrats (Pelosi) have unleaashed a monster by allowing an ex-president to be impeached. Does this mean Bush could be impeached for lying to congress over Gulf War 1? And any future Pres, after leaving office in the future, will be vulnerable to vexatious impeachment. Could be a good time to invest in a large popcorn machine. :cool:
Although no verdict was issued, the question of Double Jeopardy raises its ugly head. As Trump is now a private citizen, can he be charged again with an Impeachable offense? There is now little evidence he actually incited an insurrection, and the fact he shouldn't have been impeached in the first place because he was no longer in office must be the frontal question.

The Dems have played a binder by installing a president that is immune to guilt, since he has no idea where he is or what he's doing.
He has been in government for 120 years by his own ADMISSON, (What a boob; what an im-BE-cile) One thing I'll say for him, he's a bald-faced liar. The southern border crisis is all his fcuk-up; nothing to do with President Trump at all.

2021-03-27 (6).png

I think that buyer's remorse will kick in even sooner than I thought. I wonder how long the MSM will continue the lovefest?

Tyk

LE
I think that buyer's remorse will kick in even sooner than I thought. I wonder how long the MSM will continue the lovefest?

They'll carry on with that narrative until the "Not Trump" feelings have dissipated, give it 4 years or so. Not forgetting that when Biden is certified unfit to serve the US will have it's first interracial, female president sworn in so that will have its own extended honeymoon period.

Can't criticise a black woman as that's both racist and misogynistic, no matter how awful she is.

They'll carry on with that narrative until the "Not Trump" feelings have dissipated, give it 4 years or so. Not forgetting that when Biden is certified unfit to serve the US will have it's first interracial, female president sworn in so that will have its own extended honeymoon period.

Can't criticise a black woman as that's both racist and misogynistic, no matter how awful she is.
Alas I think the era of weaponized pc is also running out of steam, very few people care anymore.

I wonder how long the MSM will continue the lovefest?

As long as it's not a Republican the lovefest will continue no matter what is done by the Administration and Congress.

Alas I think the era of weaponized pc is also running out of steam, very few people care anymore.

You are easily fooled old son. As long as there is just one whining twat out there with hurt feelings, laws will be imposed in their favour.

You are easily fooled old son. As long as there is just one whining twat out there with hurt feelings, laws will be imposed in their favour.
Sure in California, Oregon, and New York.
But in America we have different legislative priorities, so hurt feelings and wokeness don't make the cut.

But in America we have different legislative priorities, so hurt feelings and wokeness don't make the cut.

Nah they're everywhere mate. Even the red States have them and if they don't already have them they soon will due to the mass exodus out of the places such as the ones you mention above.

Nah they're everywhere mate. Even the red States have them and if they don't already have them they soon will due to the mass exodus out of the places such as the ones you mention above.
Well we always advertise for you folks. Better weather, nicer people, more to do. Montana is the place to be. Now go order some Avocado toast and join the collective!

Will see how those blue states fare during the Biden economy.

Well we always advertise for you folks. Better weather, nicer people, more to do. Montana is the place to be. Now go order some Avocado toast and join the collective!

Will see how those blue states fare during the Biden economy.

Hey turncoat, you have no good reason to be slagging off other States old son. The blue States may not fare so well under President Biden but you can bet your last cent they won't go short of money being thrown at them only to wasted on pet projects.

Hey turncoat, you have no good reason to be slagging off other States old son. The blue States may not fare so well under President Biden but you can bet your last cent they won't go short of money being thrown at them only to wasted on pet projects.
You lot have Tester in the Senate and that is reason enough.

Yes they will get lots of money thrown at them, the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill is proof enough.
But they are also going to love life when they are paying 5-6 bucks for a gallon of gas, and their big tech companies move to Texas to stay competitive. Followed by an influx of illegals who suck their welfare money dry.

You lot have Tester in the Senate and that is reason enough

As I previously told you the waster that is Tester is retiring come the mid-terms. Please do try and keep up.

Yes they will get lots of money thrown at them, the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill is proof enough.
But they are also going to love life when they are paying 5-6 bucks for a gallon of gas, and their big tech companies move to Texas to stay competitive. Followed by an influx of illegals who suck their welfare money dry.

I'm more than aware of the pitfalls old son. My point is that we've seen this all before and like before, America and it's people will survive.

The Democrats do this every time they win the election. We survived president Obama and the Democrats control of Congress and we will survive this.

As I previously told you the waster that is Tester is retiring come the mid-terms. Please do try and keep up.

I'm more than aware of the pitfalls old son. My point is that we've seen this all before and like before, America and it's people will survive.

The Democrats do this every time they win the election. We survived president Obama and the Democrats control of Congress and we will survive this.
Not everybody is content to just muddle through this mess.

Not everybody is content to just muddle through this mess.

Oh I don't just "muddle through anything mate". However I also won't go onto websites and complain about stuff I can do feck all about until the midterms hopefully.

Well to each his own.

What do you plan on doing about having Joe as the President and Ms Harris as President when Joe stands down?

Last edited:
What do you plan on doing about have Joe as the President and Ms Harris as President when Joe stands down?
The same thing I would do now, contact my Reps and tell them to oppose the agenda by all means necessary.

Then continue to invest in HVPM.

And when the pendulum swings, I will encourage my elected representatives to use the Dem's rule feckery against them and bury their agenda.