Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Acquited - "Not guitly due to insufficient votes"

ipso_facto

War Hero
I hope that edge of the coin gets thicker, and more of the US citizens see through the division and endless propaganda and start doing something to help the nation.

Laudable sentiments, however, it's not possible if the hidden agenda of one side is to utterly destroy America and bring it down to a a level of a third world country.

You can only tackle the mayhem in America right now if you understand the true motives behind actions. Which, brings me to the motive for the bizarre impeaching of a private citizen since President Trump is no longer in office.

What is the famous saying by Sherlock Holmes "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth". And, what is the possible truth here? President Trump is, in reality, still the president and that's why TDS is off the scales.

Conspiracy theory? I don't care; that label doesn't frighten me. It's a much better explanation of the madness that's currently gripped America.

Last edited:
"Can't provide any"? No, I've said that all the evidence is freely available on the internet, as presented by the House managers.

I'm not interested in re-trying the case with you, and I haven't "painted myself into a corner". I'm just not interested in wasting my own time citing evidence to some bloke on the internet, when it was carefully laid out in something like 16 hours of presentation.

Try googling "Trump impeachment house manager evidence" or something.
Most of the 'evidence' that convinced you, would not be admitted into court as evidence ? because it was selective and prejudicial, or based on media hearsay. At no point has any evidence been produced that showed Trump directed the attack on the capitol, or incited a mob to break the law.

This is not the movies !

I asked here some time ago what was it about Trump that caused such hatred among certain people? Was it one specific event, that he's a Republican or was it a variety of other non specified things?

Cyberhacker

Old-Salt
In a Court in the UK, for conviction it requires:
  • 12 - 0 (100%) for a Unanimous verdict
  • 11 - 1 (92%) for a Majority verdict
  • 10 - 2 (83%) for a Majority verdict, if the Judge so decides
Anything less, the accused cannot be found guilty... although *may* face retrial

I asked here some time ago what was it about Trump that caused such hatred among certain people? Was it one specific event, that he's a Republican or was it a variety of other non specified things?
Narcissistic Entitlement - its most prevelent in successful people and to be ruled by someone that people felt superior too, was simply unacceptable.

The majority of his detractors can't articulate their hatred other than parroting what others have said via mainstream and social media.

Which is simultaneously hilarious and terrifying.

The majority of his detractors can't articulate their hatred other than parroting what others have said via mainstream and social media.

Which is simultaneously hilarious and terrifying.
That was the impression I got. Some sort of "My mates are doing it, so I should join in" sort of thing.

syrup

LE

He won they were apologising and howling at the moon before the guy even took office.
It wasn't what he did in his Presidency although there will be some of that
They claimed he stole the election and carried on from there

This was his inauguration

WightMivvi

War Hero
Oh, that’s a simple question to answer: he is common and has a penis.

Everything against him goes back to those two simple facts.

Yes, he wasn't Hilary Clinton.

It comes back to that, he "won" and she "lost". Everything else was just spite

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
Most of the 'evidence' that convinced you, would not be admitted into court as evidence ? because it was selective and prejudicial, or based on media hearsay. At no point has any evidence been produced that showed Trump directed the attack on the capitol, or incited a mob to break the law.

This is not the movies !

You forgetting all those tweets and speeches from the President's own hand or mouth? Are you saying they aren't admissible?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

You forgetting all those tweets and speeches from the President's own hand or mouth? Are you saying they aren't admissible?

An Impeachment Trial and a Legal Trial are two totally different things. They have very different methodology, procedures and differing requirements.

CRmeansCeilingReached

ADC
An Impeachment Trial and a Legal Trial are two totally different things. They have very different methodology, procedures and differing requirements.
Go back and read the post I quoted. Feel free to respond to him rather than me

syrup

LE

Someone pointed out n the radio the other day a legal trial would have been laughed out of court and the House Managers would have been in serious trouble offering up the doctored video's and tweets that Trumps Lawyer highlighted.

prior to declaring he was running for President ,Trump as the apprentice star, was highly popular in the states however as soon as he declared and started telling it like it is eg Hillary Clintons criminal actions then it became 24/7 non stop media lies for 4 straight years - it is estimated that approx. 90% of ALL their coverage was negative throughout his presidency and a huge proportion of it either outright fake or at the very least misrepresented or twisted. - this was blindly copied by the media outside the USA as well The prime example being the Charlottesville 'very fine people' lie which they media all knew was a lie as well as Biden et al who still used it in the very few pre election appearances he did outside of his basement. even Trumps lawyer did not know it was a lie until just before he stood up to defend him

none of them were anywhere near calling for an insurrection! - the capital incident was a riot, nothing more nothing less and the only incident where a MAGA rally got out of hand.

As witnessed as the impeachment 2.0 sham, Trumps rhetoric was in no way any worse than the 10 min video of democrat politicians and celebrities who actually called for violence! - in actual fact he never crossed that Rubicon. The Democrat impeachment prosecutors completely lost their case by the clear, unequivocal documented video and text evidence of their own side being publicly shown without the filter of protection the MMS gives them.

When a 'proper' investigation is carried out we will find that Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell and the mayor of Washington are all to blame for refusing to accept the 10000 NG troops Trump offered them (not something an insurrectionist would have done!) and also for rejecting the Capitol Polices repeated requests for support prior too and also on the day. The 6 Jan was totally avoidable and the most culpable people are Pelosi and McConnell who are ultimately responsible for the capitol security, along with a few agitators in the crowd - one of whom is a proven Antifa leader who was paid $35.000 each by 2 mainstream media channels when he appeared on their shows afterwards and played the videos he took when he was orchestrating and cheering on the crowds inside the capitol building.

bestri10

Old-Salt
Ive never met someone who could tell me why they hated Trump without saying the words homophobic, sexist, racist etc. Then when asked for proof was told to look it up myself, this i suspect is because of media and social media constantly lying about Trump or celebrities pushing their political agendas on people, but most of all peoples inability to look at both sides of the political spectrum and form an opinion for themselves instead of being sheep and going along with what others say.

Latest Threads