Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Acquited - "Not guitly due to insufficient votes"

MODS, if you want to delete or move this, feel free. I just thought it might focus the anger in one place...

I'll stick to the BBC reporting, other news agencies are available!

Trump impeachment: Senate falls short of majority needed to convict

Trump impeachment trial: What verdict means for Trump, Biden and America

Obviously the main players are now getting really hot and bothered that they didn't get what they have been trying to do for four years, so what has it achieved?

Firstly, on one side of the coin you will probably have one group who feel cheated and robbed because the hated former president appears to have "got away" with inspiring an insurrection of the Capitol. On the other side you will have a group who feel vindicated that the whole thing was (I was going to say "trumped up") fabricated to appease the other side of the coin.

I would suggest that the third side of the coin (you know, the edge bit that is neither one of the other) is sitting there looking at what has gone on and wondered "what on earth...." Those who read the facts (where they could get them), balanced the arguments on both sides and wondered what the fuss was actually about are probably looking at their homeland and thinking "are we going to have four more years of this? And then what happens?"

I hope that edge of the coin gets thicker, and more of the US citizens see through the division and endless propaganda and start doing something to help the nation.

ACAB

LE
In short.... Trump Grrrr.

TamH70

MIA
A show trial/ kangaroo court, and it failed?
God help America

Not just a show trial/kangaroo court, but the second one the Commiecrats brought against The Donald.

Do these idiots not remember that the last successful impeachment of a President was

A/ of a sitting one,

and

B/ who happened to be a certain Richard Millhouse beepity beep beeping Nixon?

MODS, if you want to delete or move this, feel free. I just thought it might focus the anger in one place...

I'll stick to the BBC reporting, other news agencies are available!

Trump impeachment: Senate falls short of majority needed to convict

Trump impeachment trial: What verdict means for Trump, Biden and America

Obviously the main players are now getting really hot and bothered that they didn't get what they have been trying to do for four years, so what has it achieved?

Firstly, on one side of the coin you will probably have one group who feel cheated and robbed because the hated former president appears to have "got away" with inspiring an insurrection of the Capitol. On the other side you will have a group who feel vindicated that the whole thing was (I was going to say "trumped up") fabricated to appease the other side of the coin.

I would suggest that the third side of the coin (you know, the edge bit that is neither one of the other) is sitting there looking at what has gone on and wondered "what on earth...." Those who read the facts (where they could get them), balanced the arguments on both sides and wondered what the fuss was actually about are probably looking at their homeland and thinking "are we going to have four more years of this? And then what happens?"

I hope that edge of the coin gets thicker, and more of the US citizens see through the division and endless propaganda and start doing something to help the nation.
Democrats wanted a kabuki theater and got it, they never gave any substance to it.

Had Democrats REALLY believed he committed a crime why didnt they go for demanding the Biden DOJ launch a criminal investigation where trump could be indicted and arrested?

Instead they let his team make them look like the hypocrite *********** they are.

The attempted punishment beating failed I see.

How can you imply that the Democrats have just spent 4 years trying to impeach a President twice.. seems you have to be a right arssehole just to be impeached once.... did they have an Area 51 working crystal ball.... or is them lizard aliens living in the extended tunnels under Dulles airport interfering again? (I know, most now live in the tunnels under Dallas... but the translators were not perfect in the early days).

Last edited:
Well, I'm glad the impeachment nonsense is finally dealt with and the Commiecrats didn't get what they wanted. They might find their worst fear realized with Mr. Trump running for president in 2024 just to stick it to Nancy Pelosi and the other sore losers on the Democrap side.

I wouldn't blame Mr. Trump for acting that way. I hope he does not though (run again for office) as we don't need the aggravation of two sides refusing to work together again as was a feature of the last 4 years. (No thanks to the Democrats who were so upset that Hillary Clinton didn't win the election she bought and paid for, that they actively worked from Day 1 of Mr. Trump's term in office to force him out of office in a coup. I blame Obama, the Great Divider, for this mindset.)

Ayatollah

Old-Salt
The right verdict was awarded to a man who was innocent of the charges,
If Biden can't do anything or continues destroying the country, Trump will run again and be elected president of the United States of America in 2024.

The right verdict was awarded to a man who was innocent of the charges,
If Biden can't do anything or continues destroying the country, Trump will run again and be elected president of the United States of America in 2024.
£100 says Trump is not the next President. If nothing else because the more sensible Republicans would (or should) understand that he is far too divisive a figure. They need to distance themselves from the far right of the party. In honestly, hubris aside, would he really want to? I am quite certain that he would be strongly advised against doing so.

I blame Obama, the Great Divider, for this mindset.)

Unfortunately the more I look into everything that's been happening, the more roads lead back to the Obama Administration and the Obama-Clinton political machine.

I think that as of 2016 they actually believed that their coalition would rule unopposed for the next christ knows how many years and now they're trying to get revenge on Trump for interrupting their "right" to do whatever they wanted.

After all, Trump is popular with lots of ordinary Americans, and the current elite of the Dems (and some of the GOP) seem to regard the average citizen as an obstruction that needs to be bulldozed aside on behalf of their rich friends from other countries.

Walter_Ego

Clanker
Trump will be too busy with his new alternative Social Media platform ( having been de-platformed from the current players ) to be messing about with the Presidency again

No axe to grind but as Trump and Obama's names keep popping up I thought I would share this:
Trump prison.jpg

Which ever side of the political spectrum you sit on I am sure it's worth a funny (It made me laugh anyway)

It would appear, furthermore, that Trump Derangement Syndrome is not merely a disease, but also an addiction, complete with withdrawal symptoms.

!cid_ii_kl4nf5o31.png

Well, I'm glad the impeachment nonsense is finally dealt with and the Commiecrats didn't get what they wanted. They might find their worst fear realized with Mr. Trump running for president in 2024 just to stick it to Nancy Pelosi and the other sore losers on the Democrap side.

I wouldn't blame Mr. Trump for acting that way. I hope he does not though (run again for office) as we don't need the aggravation of two sides refusing to work together again as was a feature of the last 4 years. (No thanks to the Democrats who were so upset that Hillary Clinton didn't win the election she bought and paid for, that they actively worked from Day 1 of Mr. Trump's term in office to force him out of office in a coup. I blame Obama, the Great Divider, for this mindset.)

It would be rather delicious if he did get returned in 4 years - might be just enough to finish off Pelosi and Clinton and the wall.

More practical however - better for USA and just as good a snub would be the election of his daughter Ivanka or Candace Owens. Both firmly in the MAGA mindset - intelligent, polished , attractive ( very ) and speak well.

It would be rather delicious if he did get returned in 4 years - might be just enough to finish off Pelosi and Clinton and the wall.

More practical however - better for USA and just as good a snub would be the election of his daughter Ivanka or Candace Owens. Both firmly in the MAGA mindset - intelligent, polished , attractive ( very ) and speak well.

Problem is though any future campaign by any GOP candidate is going to be an uphill struggle. President Biden has already signed off on letting 11 million refugees economic migrants into the country.

I'm sure that he's doing it on purely humanitarian grounds and the thought of all those millions of people being potential future Democrat voters never crossed his or Pelosi's mind.

...they actively worked from Day 1 of Mr. Trump's term in office to force him out of office in a coup.
I think some of them started talking about impeachment before he was even sworn in, I seem to recall one speech about how on day 1 of the new administration they would call for charges to be laid.

Crazy Nancy appears to have a new voodoo doll in the shape of McConnell, who allegedly delayed accepting the impeachment papers until after Trump had left office, then argued you couldn't impeach a president who was no longer serving. Now that would appear to be the Reps doing something sneaky to prevent Donald being charged, but Mitch has a good point when he says that if the Dems got away with it this time they set a precedent to impeach absolutely anyone at any time and prevent them for running for office in the future.

Latest Threads