• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trucks? What are these - any spotters in?

Seen by Stonkerson #1 at a commercial truck servicing operation 2 minutes from the Stonkerpalace in Candleford, we think this thing comes from the DLO complex down the road in Bicester. Anyone tell me what it is?

. . . . and then there's this rather senior Boche monster:

spotted by Stonkerson #2in a Frog car park in downtown Bourg Ste Maurice 10 says ago.

Any offers?

P

PrinceAlbert

It the RSgis Special Comms Sqn Pinz, hence the folded down sat comm unit on the roof at the rear.

Probably in the same place as the TSC502 these days, either skipped or mouldering in the Corps museum, which is where 502 yellow should have been 20+ years ago when I had it!

Sent from my iPhone using ARRSE app

Man portable my arrse! if I ever get to Blandford I may well pop in to the museum and laugh.

Latest Threads