• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Trouble at Upton Park

Sky News reporting a major ruck at Upton Park.

You'll never guess who they are playing.

Yep, Millwall.

They really are a bunch of shitheads....

Millwall fans, cause trouble all the time. Having said that west ham do have a reputation. At the play offs last season the millwall fans up to their old tricks, my mates 8 yrs old got abuse and a hard time.

Soooooooooper Irons.

I was at an England game about 15 years ago with Santa Sunday, and got the lip from a Millwall fan, who looked about 12. It was hilarious. He thought that his Millwall shirt made him hard. He got a clip.

Santa and I were at Upton Park a couple of years back and had a great time watching Everton. No trouble at all and we had a few jars in the pub up the road on the way to the tube. Right dive, but nice atmos.

West Ham have tried to stamp out the hooligan element. and build a family club Millwall are repeat offenders, if that is indeed the case tonite. Shit club with shite fans. all this in a week when callum davidson may lose his leg after getting stabbed, sad times for hammers fans!

Play was suspended, just kicked off again.

Just stop the game, kick both of them out the cup and make them play behind closed doors.

Edited because its 3-1.

I remember when West Ham got petrol bombed at St James Park..

He's only a poor little hammer

His clothes are all tattered and torn

He came for a fight so we set him alight

And now he wont come any more..

Sigh.... those happy days when we could afford petrol bombs.

I'm forever throwing bottles, pretty bottles in the air

They fly so high, they split your eye

And then like a baby you fall and cry... etc

the_guru said:
I was at an England game about 15 years ago with Santa Sunday, and got the lip from a Millwall fan, who looked about 12. It was hilarious. He thought that his Millwall shirt made him hard. He got a clip.

Santa and I were at Upton Park a couple of years back and had a great time watching Everton. No trouble at all and we had a few jars in the pub up the road on the way to the tube. Right dive, but nice atmos.
You obviously drink in the safe areas then!! Everytime I go to Upton Park it kicks off on the Barking Road, especially last year after we put 3 past them in 20 minutes!

I don't know why it seems such a major shock to all the media bods about hooliganism, from first hand experience I know it's never gone away. Went to the Everton/Millwall game a few years back in the FA Cup and it was like Back to the Future, the younger lads with us hadn't seen anything like it.
Mind you the Police didn't help matters on that day as they just treated everyone that went to the game as an utter twat. I tried to get off at London Bridge to get to Waterloo but as far as they were concerned I was a Scouse Cnut (their words) and shepherd'd us all the way to Euston and the fcukers tried to put me on the Liverpool train!
It kicks off at most games in one form or another but not on the scale of the other night and it will keep on getting worse.

Latest Threads