trouble at t'mill??

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by samain11, Feb 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unions planning a coup because "their" Milliband turned out to be an untrustworthy politico....whatever next.

Linky no work..so..article in the wail about red len mcluskey banging on about training unite activists as MP's and flooding the party with 15,000 unite members to affect policy etc. I get the distinct impression that whatever Ed promised the comrades to get their block votes they were twats to believe him.

2. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

we the unions are killing themselves with all these amalgamations, the single worker gets forgotten. I was in some pokey little financial union which was absorbed 4 times eventually into unite and they couldn't give a fcuk when we went to them with issues.

whoever the unions pick will be out of touch with the public - infact any politician any party picks will be out of touch with the public.

3. McCluskey is putting himself up for re-election soon, he's pretty much dealt with opponents and he'll not need a new election until he decides to retire.

4. Grumblegrunt

I was watching something the other night and the claim was that arfur was edumacated by the soviets.

5. Understanding where the Labour party movement came from might let you understand why the Unions are so upset that "their" party has changed over the years. Coupled with Everyone bemoaning that politicians of all colours have no "common touch" I can see why they would think getting ex reps as political activists.

6. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

7. The 'Labour' Party?

Now there's an oxymoron! Have Millipede and co ever done a real job?

8. Probably not, but he or his Union approved replacement will be taking up the post of Prime Minister in 2015, so it's worth keeping an eye on what they're up to.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fair one.

10. Balls is having to hold his right arm down with his left whilst wanting to shout out "PICK ME, PICK MEEEEEE"!

Snotty little scroat knows a night of the long knives is at hand.

11. Grumblegrunt

and you can bet he has an awfull lot to do with it too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I've never been in a union nor voted Labour in my life.

Union leaders are worse than lying thieving politician's ! They could not give two fcuks for the workers, they may have done at the outset, they are far too busy feathering their own nest to worry about a mere worker who they leech off, the bastards.

There's an old adage, Scargill started off with a small house with a large union and ended up with a villa and a small union.

This is Scargill for you;
    Why Arthur Scargill is reluctant to leave his £1.5m Barbican flat | Politics | The Guardian

That is from the left wing bible !

Unions? Fcuk 'em.

13. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Had an email from one of the union's reps at our work sent out fishing emails looking for gullible folks to sign up. I replied the fact the sponsor the thuggish left wing searchlight clowns and other issues dont think I'll be on the repeat mailling list.

14. No, but they now know your e-mail address is a live 'un. They may not use it but it will be passed/sold on to someone else. Best not to answer no matter how incensed you might be......

15. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

It was an internal email the rep works for the company so if he gets fly with the email address he'll get his fingers slapped.