Tropper66 is ALIVE!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mgmaniac, Dec 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just to report that earlier this week I discovered that Tropper66 was hiding on Flat Holm. He's reported to be well, sporting a massive beard, turning red, and spending his days translating ancient Norwegian for a project of a friend, who is hoping to sue the British Government on behalf of descendants of Harold Hadrada!!

He apologises for being incomunicado due to a lack of phone signal for his dongle and obviously no broadband!! He will try to return to the mainland in time for Christmas, else it will be some local wildlife on a Hexi stove for Christmas lunch.

2. FFS it only took you a week

4. Tropper, we’ve missed you, unlike that gunman one cold night in Belfast.

5. Welcome back mate, this young bird from phwellliiiii-clan-gobnob has been knocking on your door every day since you went AWOL heart burned she wah's

Attached Files:

6. We should have a minute's silence.

7. Tropper is like Elvis, he never really died. Although Elvis nicked his style, obviously.

8. No doubt complete with deep fried peanut butter and "nanner" "samitches."

9. I am given to understand that Tropper invented those very same.

10. Evokes images of Fat Bastard--I did not realize Tropper was a Scot.

11. He is risen!

12. Appropriately enough, for the man who invented yeast.

13. You can fuck right off Not even the worst Sweaty could resemble that Belfast bullet catcher.

14. Tropper indeed fed 5000 and gave them all free beer before walking on water.

15. 'God bless us, every one!'...

CW

Quis Separabit
    Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum